10

a lιgнт ιn тнe darĸ

The Avengers had two jobs, get the people on the Helicarrier lifeboats safely, and stop Ultron from doing... whatever it was he was actually doing. Five wasn't too sure, she had been busy telling people to go to the lifeboats where Clint was helping people on.

"Alright, let's load 'em up! Alright, here we go. Here we go, let's move. Let's go everyone!" Clint commanded, ushering a family inside the lifeboat which was almost full.

As soon as that family were safely inside, the ship detached itself from the dusty floating piece of city, retreating to the large Helicarrier.

Five quickly ran over to Clint, quite anxious because she had a bad feeling, a really bad feeling.
"You okay, kid?" He asked, his voice rushed because chaos was still happening around them. She nodded her head, giving his hand a small squeeze.

Meanwhile, Thor had been facing Ultron in the old church, the two fighting back and forth until Ultron managed to get the upper hand. He wrapped his metal hand around the God's throat, while he was saying, "You think you're saving anyone? I turn that key and drop this rock a little early and it's still billions dead. Even you can't stop that."

The god managers to croak out some words, his face turning red slowly. "I am Thor, son of Odin, and as long as there is life in my breast, I... am running out of things to say! Are you ready?" The God asked, confusing the metal man completely.

His robotic face was as confused as it could be for a robot, but then Vision flew into the church, weirding Mjolnir. He used the hammer to hit Ultron, successfully knocking him away from the God before Vision passed it back over to its rightful owner.

"It's terribly well balanced." The Vision stated, making the God tilt his head in acknowledgment.

"Well, if there's too much weight, you lose power on the swing, so." He trailed off.

After speaking with JARVIS, Tony had developed almost a full plan, and so he spoke to Thor.
"Thor, I got a plan!" He announces into the comms, the God immediately replying.

"We're out of time, they're coming for the core." The God of Thunder informed the group, an almost solemn tone in his voice.

"Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier." Tony commanded, and he got a swift 'on it,' before he continued, "Avengers, time to work for a living."

Soon enough, the majority of the Avengers had arrived at the core, including Pietro and Five, who were approaching Wanda. The only ones missing were Black Widow and Hulk, but they had been together.

"You okay?" Pietro asked Wanda, his tone softer than usually as he checked her over for any signs of injury.

"Yeah," she responded, almost breathlessly, a slight smile of reassurance on her face as she looked at her concerned twin. They both turned back to Five after assuring themselves there were no injuries on their twin. She smiled up at them, her ginger hair, which was tangled and knotted blew across her face, some strands getting caught in her eyelashes. She pulled it away, clinging to Pietro's side soon after.