《♡ Chapter 16 ♡》

The scene from that morning kept replaying in her head.

"I still don't understand how he could break up with you so easilly..." Namjoon tapped his chin. Jungkook hugged Y/N while sitting on the couch while she cried.

"I'll try to talk to Kai about it. Maybe theres a misunderstanding." Taehyun said and wiped her tears away with his sleeves and held her hands.

"I've never seen Kai be so cold to me..." she said and buried her head in her knees.

"Did you do anything bad to him recently?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't think I have. It was going so well." Y/N said. Namjoon looked around the room.

"Where's Jimin? I told him to come here too." Namjoon said.

_________________

Jimin waited for Minha to show up at the recording studio with clenched fists. Minha knocked on the door while smiling. Jimin glared at her and opened it.

"Why the hell did you do that? You lied about her liking me." Jimin said in a low voice. Minha giggled and leaned herself against the wall.

"Because, Kai deserves better." Minha said. Jimin frowned.

"What? What's your twisted plan anyways? To embarass me getting rejected by her?" Jimin asked.

"I have a different goal. If this works, you can have Y/N, and I'll get what I want." Minha smiled sweetly, but there was a hint of darkness mixed behind that.

"What's your plan?" Jimin asked.

"I want you to keep flirting with Y/N. I'll keep Kai away from her. Thats all I need, for now." she explained.

"Wha-Wait. Are you breaking Y/N and Kai up?" he asked.

"I already have." she said proudly.

"I may love Y/N, but I'm not going to ruin her happiness because of greed." Jimin said and shot her a glare. Minha's jaw dropped slightly, but she quickly repositioned it.

"But, you can be the one to make her happy." Minha said and approuched him slowly

"Think about it." she whispered in his ears. Minha slowly left the room and closed the door behind her, leaving Jimin in his thoughts.

"Ah... I should have asked Y/N first..." he said and thought about that night.

...

Jimin stared at Y/N scrolling through her phone in the hallways before approuching her.

"Jimin, hi!" she smiled brightly.

"Y-Y/N, I know I'm a little late, but I'm going to make it work." Jimin said and leaned in. Jimin wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a hug. Minha's eyes widened as she realized what was going on and pushed him off.

"J-Jimin, what are you doing?" She looked up at him.

"Minha told me, that you like me too." Jimin said.

"What? Why would I- I'm dating Kai!" she said and and backed away from him in fear.

"Minha lied?" Jimin asked. Y/N nodded. Jimin's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry Y/N... " Jimin said and looked down in guilt.

"It's okay... Just don't do it again..." she said awwardly and left.