《♡ Chapter 18 ♡》

Y/N opened her eyes and yawned.
"Ah!" she said when she saw Kai.

It... Wasn't a dream...?

Y/N touched Kai's face to check if it was real. He opened his sparkling brown eyes and looked at her.

"Good morning, beautiful." Kai said and kissed her cheek. Y/N's jaw dropped.

"What... Why..." she said with tears brimming at the side of her eyes.

"Wait wait wait! Please don't cry." Kai said and hugged her quickly.

"Why did you leave me and come back again? I don't get it..." she said and cried into his shoulder.

"Minha, she showed me you kissing Jimin. I didn't know it was forced. I'm sorry..." Kai said and stroked her hair to comfort her.

Y/N finally calmed down and wiped her tears away.

"Okay, I'll forgive you. But don't do this again, and try to talk to me first, okay?" Y/N said and held her pinkie out. Kai wrapped his pinkie around hers and kissed it.

"I promise." Kai said.

"You better wash up soon. We're going to Bang PD to talk to him." Kai said. "Really? But do you think that he'll fire her?" Y/N asked. Kai nodded.

"Would he let anyone hurt you, especially when he thinks of you as his own daughter? Remember that Bang PD favors you alot because of your talent and personality." Kai said. Y/N smiled.

"Also, Yoongi hyung told me he thought some things with Minha were off, so he checked some CCTV. So far what we've found was that she put salt in your water, pushed your dog and Yeontan with her foot, stole your lipstick and ripped one of your stage outfits." Kai said. Y/N looked deep in thought.

"Wow... That explains alot..." she said, remembering the salty water she had.

"I'm going to have to wear my battle clothes to scare Minha off..." Y/N said and looked towards her closet. Kai sighed and shook his head while smiling at her.

____________________

Y/N walked in Bang PD's office with an all black suit and skirt with a white shirt underneath. She wore a black chanel bag with the guys behind her. Minha sat in the chairs nervously.

"Y/N, I heard about what happened. Are you okay?" Bang PD asked. Y/N shook her head no and looked at Minha.

"What do you think Minha's punishment should be?" Namjoon asked.

"Hmm... I think it should be really harsh. After all, she did contaminate Y/N's food, act violent towards our dogs, stole and destroyed some of Y/N's things. Doesn't this count as food contamination, harassment, animal abuse, theft and destruction or property?" Kai asked and wrapped an arm around Y/N.

"When did I do that? She's the b*tch who did that to me!" Minha pointed at Y/N and got up. Minha raised her hand to hit her, but Bang PD spoke up.

"You know, I really like filing lawsuits against people and blacklisting them. I should also make this go public so that she doesn't get hired by other company's either. Don't you guys too?" Bang PD asked and looked towards the guys. The guys nodded while smiling. Minha fearfully put her hand back down.

"I-I'm sorry..." Minha said and bowed her head to Bang PD.

"Well, I won't file a lawsuit, but I'll have to blacklist you from any BigHit events and a restraining order. Your things have been packed and are waiting for you outside. Check your mail soon, bye!" Bang Pd smiled and waved his hands.

"B-But, sir!" Minha said. Kai put his hand on her shoulder.

"I think it's best if you leave, unless you want a lawsuit coming your way." Kai said and walked away while holding Y/N's hand. Y/N stopped by Minha to say something before leaving.

"Bye, Minha! Good luck getting into any companies after this. You're going to be so famous after Bang PD releases this to the public." Y/N winked.

"Who wants to order chicken? It's on me." Y/N said.

"Yeahhh!" the guys cheered and followed her.

"That wh*re has the guys wrapped around her fingers..." Minha pouted and crossed her arms.

"Are you not getting out?" Bang PD asked and shooed her away. Minha groaned and left the office.

________________

"Wah... I love chimaek. When you all turn old enough, you need to have chimaek as your first meal." Jin said and took a bite out of the chicken.

"Chimaek? Shouldn't it be seaweed birthday soup?" Jungkook asked. Jin made a windsheild wipe laugh and hit Jungkook on the head.

"Shut up coconut." Jin said.

"Hey, Kai. When you were with Minha, did you like her?" Jimin asked. Kai shook his head.

"To be honest, even though I was angry at Y/N, I still loved her. I only thought of Minha as a friend." Kai said and smiled at Y/N who was in the kitchen making strawberry ade for them.

"Ah...!" Jin and Namjoon said and cringed.

"Here's 6 strawberry ade's!" Y/N said with the drinks on a tray in her hands.

"Where's ours?" Taehyung asked.

"You guy's already have alchohol!" Y/N said and pointed at the cans of beer on the floor. Taehyung giggled and leaned onto Jungkook and put his legs on Jimin.

"Agh, here goes Drunkhyung again..." Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Y/N should we go to sleep now?" Kai asked.

"Ah... What's with all your lovey dovey stuff now?" Jimin asked.

"We have to catch up on all the cuddling and kissing we missed while Minha brainwashed me." Kai said and grabbed Y/N's hand.

"Let's go." Kai said and helped her up 

"Bye!" Y/N and Kai waved. The guys waved back with sad smiles on their faces. When they were gone, they sighed.

"I guess we'll never get a chance with Y/N." Taehyun said and lay down on the couch. Jungkook nodded.

"It's better to see her be happy like that. I hated seeing her cry all the time when they broke up." Jimin smiled.

______________

Kai tucked Y/N in bed and gave her kisses all over her face.

"Kai, can you sing a song for me?" Y/N asked. Kai nodded. "Close your eyes first." he whispered.

Y/N did as he said and he pressed him lips against her lips. She accepted them and kissed him back warmly until he pulled away to start singing.

I can see 내 앞에 네가 없어도
I feel you 아무 말 하지 않아도
Because I believe in you 불안해도
I can touch 눈앞에 네가 없어도
I reach 내게서 멀리 떠나도
너의 기억만으로도 내 마음은 언제나 춤추는 걸 예전처럼
너의 낮잠이 되어서 같이 꿈을 꾸고 싶어 언제나
아무 일 없었단 듯이
노을이 지는 저녁도 캄캄해진 밤하늘도
내 맘엔 너로 가득 차 있어
후우우 후우우우우
후우우 후우우우
후우우 후우우우
후우우 후우우우
별빛에 춤추던 어린 시절의 기억들
이젠 점점 희미해져 간다 해도
네 꿈속에선 함께였으면 좋겠어 선명하게
밤하늘에 널 불러도 대답 없는 검은 침묵 무서워
이대로 잊게 될까 봐
마법 같던 그 순간들 너와 걷던 밤하늘도
꿈처럼 그냥 사라질까 봐
꿈속에서 네가 천천히 다가와 나에게 말했어
많이 그리워한다고
눈물이 흐르는 나에게 걱정 말라고 (걱정 말라고)
조용히 말했어
너의 낮잠이 되어서 같이 꿈을 꾸고 싶어 언제나
아무 일 없었단 듯이
마법 같던 그 순간들 찬란했던 밤하늘도
내 맘엔 아로새겨져 있어...