Chapter 3: Teaching How Things Work

Nightmare's POV

Error got mad and stormed off to his room. "Are you alright, Cross?" I asked him. Why do I care? He seems confused. "How do you know my name? I never told you..." he asked.
"Hm? Oh. I know all about you. I've watched every Overwrite in your universe. Only thing I don't know is what happened in your universe that destroyed it... What happened to the human... I have no idea," I explained to him. "...So you're saying... You watched my AU be tortured like it was some kind of movie...?" he mumbles. "But of course! Did you think you already knew how we work in the multiverse? Of course you didn't. You don't even know about the most common AUs..."
He has a look of shock written all over him. Pathetic. But... It's actually kinda cute... Wait, what? Ugh. What's gotten into me today?!

"Anyways... Let me show you around. Usually I would make Killer do it, but I want to today," I say, trying not to look at him. "Alright, lead the way."

As I show him around, I decide to explain the rules. "Alright, listen up. You are to obey my every command. No hesitation. No matter what. If you disobey..." I grab him by the neck with my tentacle. He looks scared. Why do I feel bad? "I will personally make you relive the death of your universe over and over until you have no desire to live your stupid life anymore." He nods quickly and struggles to get out of my grip. I let him go. "Also, no talking to the Star Sanses. That includes my brother Dream, Ink, and Blueberry." "O-ok..." he mumbles. He's just so cute and I can't help but look at him... Why?!

"Um, are you alright? You seem a bit flustered..." he asks me. "Keep your nose where it belongs... Ok?! Leave me alone!" I yell at him. "Y-yes sir..." he mumbles under his breath. I grab him by the front of his shirt and lift him up. "Speak loud and clear when you address me! I am your king! Treat me with respect peasant!" He trembled in fear. He's absolutely terrified... Whatever.

I drop him and bring him to the pool. Our pool is a 24x36 foot pool. Along with a water slide, and a hot tub. I can't get in because I will turn the water black. That's why I have my own personal pool in my room.

Cross then proceeds to STRIP DOWN.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I turn my head, a blue blush spreading on my face quickly. "Pfft. Aww come on. Can't handle a sack of bones? Not like I've summoned anything. I'm not going to either," he teases, sticking his purple tongue out at me. Why that little... I'm gonna kill him!

He still had his pants on, thank God... So I pick him up with my tentacle and throw him at the wall. "You DARE disrespect me like that?! I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU! Others have tried to disrespect me also... You wanna know what I did to them?! I KILLED THEM! SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY! So DON'T try me!"

Oh god... I cracked his skull... At least he isn't bleeding... Never mind, he is. I feel an ache in my chest... I can't look at him... It hurts too much...

"...I'm sorry..."

A/N
Sorry for short chapters! Well... I originally made this story in my sketchbook, but then revised it on paper. But truth is, I just put it on here out of my head. So, thanks for reading. 3rd chapter in 1 day! If you wanna follow my Instagram: f3er_dream_sans, I post alot of Undertale pictures and a few memes!