Chapter 7: Turn to Dust

A/N: Dust, Horror, and Killer are brothers in this story cause I thought it would make it more funny and interesting.

Dust's POV

   I awoke to hear yelling from in the kitchen. It seemed to be the new guy. I wonder what he's so upset over. Oh well.

   I feel a presence creep up behind me.

   "BOO!" Horror screams at me. I jump and end up on the floor. On my front side. I groan in pain as he just laughs at me. "Why...? Seriously, dude." I lift my head up slowly and carefully. I glare at him.

   He smirks at me and I can tell he wants something. "Okay, tell me what you want, bro..." His smirk grows wider. "I'm gonna help you get a date! You're really lonely and thought you needed someone!" he says while trying to force down his laughter.

   I stare at him in disbelief. "Dude! I'm an insane murderer! Ain't nobody gonna love me!" I protested. "There are people in the world attracted to killers." "NOT WHEN THEY ACTUALLY MEET THEM! Yeah, sure, people might be attracted to evil CHARACTERS, but not real ones!" I correct him. "Plus, where are you going to find anyone? I refuse to find someone online."

   His smirk grows even wider somehow. I'm kind of scared now. I look over at Papyrus. "Brother, you need someone, whether you find them online or regularly. You are very lonely." "But I have you, Papy! Why do I need another person?" Horror looks at me as if to say: 'Really?'

   He grabs my phone off the coffee table. "Hey! Give me that!" "You need a sex buddy. Seriously, your heat gets BAD." He then proceeds to type in my password. "I never told you my password!" "It's easy. You have the same password on everything. Murder." I glare at him again, then get up off of the floor. I try to grab my phone, but he teleports away with it before I can reach him. I curse under my breath expecting the worst.

   I watched TV for at least a half hour, when Horror came back in. He threw my phone at me and it flew right past my head. I take the remote and yeet it back at him. It lands INSIDE the hole in his skull. I bust out laughing. "Pfft! Hahahaha! That's what you get for running off with my only source of entertainment for a half hour!"

   He just stares at me, then says "I got you a date. Seems good-looking," he replies. I immediately shut up. "I'm sorry, bro, but I'm not interested in online dating," I say blankly. I grab my phone, get up, and teleport to UnderSwap. He looked disappointed, but oh well.

   I look around for Blueberry. I kinda have a crush on him, and that's the only reason I refused Horror's offer. No one but Killer knows about this. Horror would never let me hear the end of it, Nightmare would kill me literally, and Error would never talk to me again.

   I see him finally and decide I would just watch him. He seems to be going to his house. The way he bounces as he walks is so adorable... His star eyes don't help either...

   After a minute or two, he gets attacked by Frisk. CRAP! I quickly teleport in front of him and block with a bone wall. I grab the human's soul and put blue bones through it. He's obviously confused.

   "W-why did you save me?" he asks me. I put down the wall and trap the human in a blue bone cage instead. "Are you alright?" I ask him, avoiding the question. "I-I'm fine... But you d-didn't answer m-my question..." He looks scared. "Did you know your human was evil? I mean, you remember me, so... You should remember the reset, right?" I avoided the question again. "STOP CHANGING THE TOPIC, DUST! But to answer your question, yes."

   Wow, he's too nice not to answer my questions. I'm going to distract him with more. "How are Ink and Dream?" "I just came back from a meeting with them and Ink went to see Error. But, yeah they're good." "How about your bro?" "He's not doing so well knowing that our friend has been controlled by a demon... He wants to kill himself now..."

   He looks completely stressed at this point... I wanna help him... But, I don't think he trusts me yet. We need to change that.

   "Wait! You got me distracted! Why did you save me?!" He seems determined to get it out of me now. I sigh and glare at him. "That is none of your business," I say in an accidental threatening tone.

   "Wait... Are you trying to keep me distracted so you can catch me off guard and kill me?!" I stare at him in shock. "Ok, if I wanted you dead, I would've actually killed both of you in one strike. I saved you because you're the only one in the Star Sanses that I like at all. And so what if I want to protect you? It'll be our little secret, alright?"

   He calmed down after I said that. I grab his hand and lead him into the forest. "Where are we going?" he questions me. "I must prevent myself from being seen in any AU for everyone's sake. As quoted by your pathetic friend, Ink." He stares at me. "If he's so pathetic, why did you quote him?" he asks me. "None ya." "Um, ok."

   "There is no reason to be scared of me, Blue. I'm your personal bodyguard." I hand him my number. "Call if you need anything. I'll be available anytime." I wink at him. "Ok! I will! Thank you, Dust!" I wave as I teleport away, feeling good about myself. Papyrus keeps telling me I should just kill Blue... But I yell at him every time.

   I get home and remember... Horror is trying to set me up with someone. Ugh... My eyesockets are set on Blue- and Blue only.

   Then I remember I forgot about his human. They'll probably reset if they can't get out. Oh well. At least no one will be dead, then.

   I walk into the living room and see my brothers on the couch, talking to Outer. I don't see why we don't kill him. None of us care about him except Error, yet Killer is with him for some reason. I just think of him as free EXP, but my brothers won't let me... Oh well.

   I walk past them and into the kitchen, where Cross is eating chocolate pancakes. I look at him and he looks embarrassed for some reason. Huh. Whatever.

   I grab a slushies from the freezer and walk to the couch. Horror looks at me and was about to say something when I cut him off. "Hey! Your new gi-" *Punch* "I already have a love interest and it's none of your business. Delete the app off my phone, before I take the remote and shove it up your butt instead." (Sorry if it makes you mad that I don't cuss! T~T)

   He has a look of shock written all over his face. "Dude... I didn't do this to get you an actual date... I was trying to help your heat... But, apparently you want BOTH, huh?" He smirks at me. "So, who's the lucky girl?" My face flushes purple. "Uh... I'm not exactly straight....." I mumble.

   Horror looks even more shocked. I sit down on the opposite end of the couch. Then Horror continues to tease me until I grab the remote and point it at his butt. "You may be my brother, but I ain't afraid to stab ya with this." He gave me a troll face and said: "Ha! GAAAAYYYYYY!" and ran away.

   We chased each other around with remotes and machetes for hours after that.