Making a friend

Izuku woke up with severe bed head. After slowly getting out of bed, he heads into the bathroom. while brushing his teeth, he hears a gunshot from downstairs and some yelling.
"Get your ass down here!!' John shouts.
"Whoa, Whoa, Hey! What the hell is going on down here?!" Izuku yells while storming down the stairs.
John is in the kitchen, staring at Izuku.
"I told you it would be hell. Today's dodging day. Let's train, brat."
He grins and points the gun at Izuku.
"Hey!! What the hell!" Izuku waves his hands around frantically before John squeezes the trigger, and a rubber bullet hits Izuku in the side.
"Ow! Holy shit, OW!!"
John shoots him again.
"Watch your mouth."
Time skip
Izuku and John are standing in the back yard of a house that John bought a while back.
"You ready? I am." John immediately pulls his gun out and shoots at Izuku.
Izuku tries to dodge, but the rubber bullet ends up hitting him in the forehead. Izuku falls backward, clutching his head, which now has a thumb-sized bruise on it.
"Don't want it to happen again? Then learn to dodge. You have 9 months till the UA entrance exams."
Izuku looks up at John, and slaps himself awake, and gets in a stance.
"Let's do this!"
"First thing's first, fix your hair. That bed head is world-class level." John says, pointing at Izuku's head.

2 months later...
Izuku's reflexes have increased exponentially, as did his timing.
"I'm gonna shoot an entire magazine at you. For every bullet that hits you, I'm going to make you do 100 pushups. With me on top of you."

"Oh come on..." Izuku makes an annoyed face, before getting in a stance.
"Ready?" John asks.
"Yeah."
"5, 4, 1!" John shoots.
"Oh, shit!"
John's pistol fires, round after round at Izuku. Izuku rolls, ducks, jumps, and stretches out of the trajectory paths of the bullets, only to have another round fire off, and this time, he catches it with his hand. For about 30 seconds, John and Izuku stand there, silent. John, wide-eyed, as it's the first time that Izuku did something that reckless. Then, Izuku drops the act, and the bullet, and kneels down.
"Shit!! Owwww..." Izuku says, shaking his hand.
John just laughs.
"You're too funny for your own good, Izuku. You know that?"
"Yeah, whatever, old man."
Well, you're done with dodging. I don't have any more lessons for you, so just keep working out until the exams. You'll be fine, I know it." John says with a hearty grin.
"Alright..." Izuku trails off.
"Well, why not head to the mall? I wanna see what's going on around the  neighborhood. Also, I might clean that beach up... That seems like a good workout." Izuku starts to mutter, but John cuts him off with a slap to the back of the head.
"Yeah, it's a good idea. Go clean that beach, brat." He says, with a smile.
5 months later...
Izuku smiles, as there is 3 months until the entrance exam, and he has just finished cleaning the dagobah municipal beach. He was sitting on a staircase, staring at the sunrise.
'holy shit... That's super pretty...'
Unknown to him, there had been a crowd of people watching him clean. Back and forth, picking up and putting down trash nonstop for God knows how long, and all by himself, no less. To top it off, he was shirtless. The guys were jealous of his 8 pack, and the girls were looking at him not so innocently. To put it simply, he was shredded. Izuku finally got up, and stretched. He feels a buzz in his pocket, and picks his phone up.
"What do you want, old man?"
"Izuku. Come back home. You know I can't cook for shit. Make pancakes for the both of us, before I get hungry and try make them myself. You remember what happened last time I tried to cook."
Izuku shudders, remembering how his dad almost burned down their house making microwave burritos.
"On my way, old man. Don't burn the damn house down!" Izuku says, while running towards his house. The crowd still had their eyes glued to him, running away.
One, in particular recognized him.
'That's the guy who saved me at the airport!!' She thought. 'I need to thank him...' she decided to walk to his house, behind him. She had just arrived from Chiba prefecture. Her friend, Eijirou Kirishima was arriving in about a week. They were both planning on attending U.A. academy, so they flew in from their hometown to the Dagobah/Mustafar area. Izuku turns a corner, and the girl loses sight of him.
'Oh crap! I can't see him!' she thought, before running towards the corner where she last saw him. Rounding the corner, she came to a stop when she realized he had disappeared.
"Wh-what? Where'd he go?" She asked.
"So, can you explain to me who you are, and why you're following me back to my home?" A voice calls out from behind her. She turns around, amazed. Izuku is standing behind her, his hands on his hips, his red eye activated,(for intimidation purposes)
Looking slightly annoyed.
"Holy crap... Do you have an invisibility quirk? How did you get behind me?" She asked.
"Don't answer a question with another question. I'll ask again. Who are you and why are you following me?" He questions, his eye glowing brighter.
She gulps, and steps back a bit.
"Umm... I'm the one from the airport... The hostage. I saw you at the beach, so I tried following you to tell you thanks... But sorry for bothering you... I'll get going now..." She says, dejectedly.
"Hey, hold on." Izuku tells her.
"You know, you could have lead with that, ummm... Miss..." He trails off.
"Ashido. Mina Ashido. And drop the 'miss', please. It makes me sound old."
Izuku chuckles.
"Right, sorry, sorry. Anyway, what brings you to Dagobah?" Izuku asks.
"Ah, I'm applying for the U.A. hero course. So is my friend, but he's going to be here in a week."
"Neat. I'll be attending the entrance exams, too." Izuku responds.
She smiles.
"I look forward to studying with you!" She says, with a bright grin.
'She seems nice...' Izuku thinks.
"Same here. Come on. Let's walk and talk."
*Walking and talking*
"Well, we're here. This is my hous- er- my dad's house." Izuku says, resting his hand on his hip.
"Whoa..."
Izuku looks at his clock and is about to say something but a loud bang from inside the house and some yelling interrupt them.
"Oh shit." Izuku says, already moving to the door.
"Uhh, you can come inside Ashido-san." He says.
She follows him in, and immediately notices two things. One, there's smoke everywhere, and the smoke detector is silent, because there's a bullet hole going through the center. Two, there's a burning smell.
"God damnit, old man! I told you to wait before cooking!!" Izuku yells.
"Well, you sure took your damn time, didn't you?! What the hell was I supposed to do?" Another voice yells, presumably from the kitchen.
"You were supposed to wait!" Izuku retorts, making Mina giggle.
"Good point. But anyways, help me with this goddamn nightmare of a pancake!" The voice yells back.
"Give me a minute." Izuku responds.
After the nightmare pancake is dealt with...
"Whew... That was close... That damn old man could have burned the house down again..." Izuku says.
"...Again...?" Mina says, a little shocked.
"Yeah. He almost burned the house down while making microwave burritos. MICROWAVE BURRITOS. how do you manage to suck at cooking that bad?!" He starts to mumble. A couple of minutes later, he snaps out of it, and heads back to the kitchen. After another couple minutes, he pokes his head around the corner, and looks at Mina.
"Well, since you're here already, do you want to eat breakfast with us?" Izuku asks.
Mina, smelling the wonderful scent that is pancake batter, nods her head violently. Izuku chuckles, and waves her over.
"Well, don't just stand there. Come on in. Oh, and don't forget to wash your hands, please. I'll prepare everything else. Just sit down at the dining table. The bathroom is down the main hall, to your right, and around the observatory." Izuku explains, while still preparing the pancakes. Mina follows the instructions that Izuku gave to him, and thinks to herself,
'Wow... His family must be rich, if they own a house like this.'
After she's done drying her hands, she walks back to the dining room, where's she's greeted by a round table that is covered in food. A plate with at least 10 pancakes stacked. A butter tray. A bowl of fruits. A glass of Orange juice next to a plate with a fork and a knife, as well as a small bowl of cut up sausages.
"You... made all of this...?" She asks, in disbelief.
"Yeah. Dig in." Izuku says with a smile.
Then, he turns around, and calls up the stairs.
"Old man! Breakfast is ready!!"
"Coming!!" The voice says, as a thunderstorm of footsteps comes down the stairs.
"We have a guest, so use your manners, Baba Yaga."
"Baba Yaga?" Mina asks, confused.
Izuku turns around.
"Oh, sorry. That's a nickname for my old man. It's also his hero name."
He explains.
"Your dad is a hero?" Mina asks, clearly interested.
"Yeah. He's the Mercenary Hero, Baba Yaga. Better known as John Wick." Izuku says.
"No way..." Mina's jaw drops.
"Yes way. Who might you be, young lady?" The voice says from behind her. She turns around and she's now face to face with John Wick.
"Oh, quit interrogating her, dad. Sit down and eat your breakfast." Izuku says, waving a spatula at him.
"Then you explain. Why is a girl I don't know in this house?" John says.
"Remember the hostage at the airport?" He says.
John puts two and two together, and relaxes.
"Oohh... That makes sense. But why is she here?"
"She saw me at the beach and wanted to thank me personally I guess. She's applying at the hero course at U.A. too. Now sit down and eat! The pancakes will get cold!" Izuku says, rushing into the dining room, already grabbing his fork. He looks at Mina.
"Ladies first." He says, pointing at the plates.
"Oh, yeah. Thanks again, ummm..."
"Izuku Midoriya. Or Izuku Wick. Whichever you prefer."
"Midori sounds cute!" She says, smiling.
Izuku chokes on his O.J and after about a minute of coughing, he regains his composure and laughs a bit.
"Cute, huh... I don't think I've heard that word since I was four." He says.
"Huh? Why?" Mina asks.
"The old man has been training me since I was a brat. I mean, I owe it to him. Now I'm fucking ripped." Izuku jokes, before a grape hits him in the face.
"Don't swear at the table." John says sternly.
"Fine, fine..." Izuku says, grabbing a pancake.
Mina giggles, and eats her food.
"I still can't believe that you made this all in such a short amount of time..." She says.
"Well, that, I also owe it to him. After I got tired of eating MRE's, oven pizza, microwave food, you name it. I got into cooking. Now, I'm fucking Gordon Ramsay."
Another grape hits him in the face.
"Don't make me say it again, brat. Don't swear at the table."
"Will you stop?" He says, clearly annoyed.
"Only if you stop swearing at the table!" He retorts, also clearly annoyed.
"Fine. Whatever."
Mina finishes her food, and gets up to put it in the sink, but Izuku stops her.
"It's fine, you can just leave it. I'll clean it after I'm done." He says.
"And yes, I'll get yours, too, old man." Izuku says, cracking a smile and rolling his eyes.
"Thanks, kid."
"Thanks, Midori."
"Don't mention it." He responds.
Time skip to after the dishes are cleaned, and the table is cleared
"Well, that filled me up to the brim."
Mina says, smiling.
"Well, that's nice to hear." Izuku says.
John taps Izuku on the shoulder.
"I'll be in my study. I'm going to go apply for a job at U.A. as a teacher. Someone's gotta look out for your sorry ass." John says, laughing.
"Yeah, Yeah, laugh it up." Izuku says, rolling his eyes.
"Anyways, want me to give you a ride back to your house?" Izuku asks.
"You have a car?" Mina asks.
"Yeah. I turned 16 about 3 months ago." Izuku says. He opens his garage door, and shows Mina his motorcycle.