1NK0

All she could see was black. How long had it been since she had seen her son? 

'Izuku...?' She called out, wandering the empty plane. She searched around, her panic beginning to set in. 

Her head swiveled around, and she began to cry, as the empty darkness surrounded her. Her sobs echoed throughout the space, permeating the air.

It felt like forever since she had eaten, slept, or done anything.

A faint light came into her view. Inko's head slowly came up, reacting to the light. She shuffled to her feet, her eyes still shimmering, and her shirt stained with her tears. She moves to the light, hoping to find something, anything that could be of use to escape this dark place. 

"A... Door handle...?" Inko mumbles to herself.

Not having the strength to argue with whether she should open the door or not, she flung it open, suddenly being enveloped in bright green light.

Squinting, she covered her eyes. Slowly opening them, she looked at her surroundings. She was in a container of sorts. It was filled with a green liquid that bubbled every few seconds. She also noticed that she was a lot slimmer than she remembered. Ripped, actually. It was as if all of the years she had spent gaining all of that excess had just disappeared.  Her thoughts gave way to all of the cords and cables hooked up to her. She could see in the tank, she just couldn't speak.

Her eyes shifted to the glass in front of her. There were two men in front of her. One had a very large set of glasses. The other, a tall man in a black striped suit, with a mask and pipes covering his neck. The shorter one was laughing and raising his arms victoriously.

"We did it! Hisashi, we did it!!" He screamed. 

"Yes, I suppose we did." The man in black smiles under his mask.

"Inko, can you hear me?" He asks.

She nods groggily.

"Good. We will get you out of the tank in a couple of hours. Take that time to rest as best as you can. I have a job for you." The man in the mask nodded to her.

Blinking slowly, Inko's consciousness began to fade again, and her eyelids shut closed.

With Izuku

A shiver ran up Izuku's spine, and he looked around his dorm room in a panic. He saw nothing out of place. His sheets were neatly organized, his bookshelf was finally clean, and he could see the wood on his desk after months of having it covered in tools, screws, and faux arms.

Inspecting his room once more, he looked closer at his sheets and noticed a bulge underneath his covers. Standing up, he walked over and pulled the covers off. He finds Mei, sleeping underneath, curled into a ball. 

"Mmm... Too Cold..." She grumbles, turning over and wrapping herself into a burrito. 

"welp, there goes my perfectly clean room..." Izuku smiles, staring lovingly at Mei for a moment before kissing her forehead and moving to his closet, pulling his sweaty shirt over his head, before throwing a new shirt on.

 He looks over to his whiteboard, next to his desk. 

"Saturday, huh? I think I've got some time today..." He shuffles over to the door and opens it. 

Moving down the dorm hall, he adjusts his cuffs and enters the elevator. He closes his eyes for a moment, listening to the mechanical whirring and the clicking gears within the small room. When he hears the chime, he exits the door and walks through the kitchen. Izuku notices Aizawa sleeping on the couch. Smiling, Izuku pokes his cheek.