3-Course Meal

(QUICK WARNING: THERE'S A LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER, SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT, READERS! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, SKIP THIS CHAPTER. IT MIGHT AS WELL BE FILLER ANYWAY.)

Camie was in a bit of a dilemma. She said she wanted to buy Izuku a new shirt, but she didn't know how he would react. 

"Well, do you wanna go to the mall?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure. I'll have to talk it over with my old man, but I'm sure he won't mind. Also, I don't think I'll be able to inside, since, you know, no shirt, no service." Izuku scratched the back of his head.

"Of course! I've got it! I can totes buy you a dope new shirt!" Camie exclaims, throwing her hands up in the air.

'totes?' Izuku thought, confused.

And they were off. Izuku hopped onto his bike and waved Camie over.

"Come on!"

Izuku tapped his helmet, calling John. Once he picked up, Izuku apologized and explained the situation.

"Oh, so you're adding to your harem, huh?"  John said through the phone, in a mocking tone.

"What the hell?! I just saved her from a car crash! It was her idea to buy me a shirt, got it? Plus, I just met her! I'm not going around town, getting together with every girl I come across! That's like a total 180 on my personality!!" Izuku begins to mumble.

Camie giggled, and tapped his shoulder, getting his attention.

"We're here," She pointed at the storefront. 

Izuku nodded and went over to a bench. He got back on his phone, dialing Mina.

"Hi, Mina. Sorry, I haven't gotten home right now, I'll explain when I get home."

Mina grins on the other end.

"No need to explain, I just watched the news. I saw you stop that semi-truck. And for making us worry, you'll pay tonight~" She teased. 

Mina grinned, knowing Izuku was blushing up a storm on the other end.

"Alright. I'm gonna get started on your surprise, baby. Come home soon, alright?" She licked her lips and turned to the other girls.

Izuku sighed and nodded. "Thanks, babe. Tell the other girls I said hi. I love you all." Izuku hung up, rubbing his face.

Camie came up behind him, holding a bag. She tapped his shoulder. 

"Thanks for waiting. I've got a new shirt for you," she held up a t-shirt, that read, 'T-shirt' on it.

"Thanks, Camie." Izuku takes the shirt and slips it on, immediately noticing that the size was a bit too small. 

'Oh, shit.' Izuku thinks as he looks down and sees the t-shirt hugging his body, showing off all of his defined muscles. 

His attention snapped back to Camie, who was holding her hand over her nose. 

"Nosebleed," She explains through a muffled voice.

"Come with me. I've got some stuff at home that'll help." Izuku got on his bike again, slipping his helmet on.

He handed one to Camie and told her about the button function.

She nodded and pulled it over her head.

"Don't worry about the blood, I'll clean it up later," Izuku explained, as he kickstarted the engine, listening to it roar to life.

He revs his engine, streaking down the road.