leland's birthday 🎂🎂🎂🍾🍾

Leland's pov" today is me birthday  but I had to work cody stayed with his mum and dad last night and I had a hole bed to myself last night thinking about what present my dad is getting me or what prank the team will play  this time so when I pulled up at work my dad,my mum and everyone else with a little cake with candles on my desk and they started singing happy birthday  so I blowed the candles out and then we got straight to work so my dad said "today we are going after eujine stolts"  my dad stuck the picture of him on the board  and then my dad said "anything else I should know about him" Tim dog's brother  said" he done heroine and he did not go to his court hearing." So we got suited up to go after him just then my phone rang with cody's name so I answerd it out side  "hi baby how are you today" just then cody shouted down the  phone  saying" HAPPY BIRTHDAY do not be late home tonight for a special birthday dinner🍾🎂🎉🎉🎉🍽 so see you to night" and I said okay I will not be home late tonight also it depends on what time this case is done bye" so we got into the car  and searched for the criminal.

Cody's pov: today is leland's birthday and I am having a day off work for leland's birthday and I am going to get a ring  to propose to him with and my sister and brother are helping  me cook dinner for me and leland tonight  well my sister is me and my brother is going ring and suit shopping first and we got the rings first I found a black ring what say's futer husband same as mine but mine is rose gold what say's futer husband on it as well  so then we got the  suits and we were all done until leland showed up after work.

Leland's pov: when we found eujine stalts he had heroine needles on him and shooting him self to hell  and we got the medical team here he just wants to go to jail now  we did take him to jail I had to put him in then after I told my dad "I had to go home get a nice sleep" and  he said "okay go home and go to sleep  but come to work tomorrow okay" so I got home and I took all my work gear off walked to my room to see a nice suit  what say's " put this on then we can have dinner but there is a supriase in between dinner if you want it bye cody" so I put the suit on and walked out seeing a homemade dinner for me and cody  and cody siting down so  I sat down and we had a nice home made dinner and some nice champange🍾🍾🍾  and after I asked cody" what supriase is it for after dinner"  and cody got out of his seat,got onto one knee and said " leland blaine chapman will you be my futer husband" and  I said " yes I will be your futer husband so he put the ring on my finger and I put the ring on his finger  then we went to bed.

The end