telling my dad about the wedding

Cody's pov: last night was so much fun but this morning I woke up to a shirtless leland chapman and  he started waking up because he got a message from his dad last night saying you have to go get a bust near a boat yard so he woke up and started getting ready for work so did I and leland had to leave early because he missed his birthday cake with his dad yesterday so his dad got him on a drug adic  who is hiding in a boat but he does not know it is a prank so yeah then I had to go to work.

Leland's pov:  today I am going to catch a criminal at a  boat yard so I got into my car and I was just siting in my car waiting for my dad to turn up and when my dad did turn up he said he is on the boat bottom deck so I ran to the  bottom deck  and said " he ain't down here" then my dad said "his up here he is running" then when I ran up to the top deck and my hole team pranked me by saying " happy birthday you got puked by your team  yah " so we went fishing buy on the fishing trip I said "can I have everyone's attention  please I have a big announcement  to say I am getting married but it ain't a girl it is a boy called cody and I meet him at the pub I went to"  and everyone said  "leland is getting married" so no one juged  him by his sexualaty  and they are all happy for leland and when they all got home I called cody saying " hi I will come collect you because my dad and the rest of my family wants to see you" so I went to pick him  up from his work place and we went to the chapman house and everyone was waiting to see cody when I walked in I told everyone saying " hi are you waiting for me and to meet someone else with me" they said " yes we want to see him" so I told cody to come in and when he walked in my hole family  said " hi you must be cody leland's futer husband" and everyone said " welcome to the chapman family.

Cody's pov: when I saw the hole chapman family I was shocked to see how many there was of the hole chapman family and I said " hi everyone I am cody renalds and yes I am leland's future husband it is good to see you lot" and they all said "hi cody we are the hole chapman family do you want to stay hear tonight with us lot and have a party" I said "yes please."