moving to England

Leland jr pov's: today me,my dad, my Grandad and my auntie baby Lyssa  is moving to England in a small town called Felixstowe  where my hole family lived but the lived in south London and my dad knew a girl called Keeley Oates  and they where so happy until we all left for Hawaii but  that was 15 years  so me and my dad got to the hole chapman house hold and my grandad Duane  dog Chapman was with his bags and my auntie baby Lyssa  so we put my grandad's bags in the car with my auntie's but we had my uncle Tim with us so he can take the car back so we all reached the air port and the plane for England  has left with us on the plane so i was wearing black skinny jeans with red adidas and a black short sleeved top when my dad is wearing the same but with a long sleeved top because of his scares so me,my dad,my grandad and my auntie was all asleep on the plane until we landed in England so we all got a taxi to Felixstowe and all paid with our own money yes in English money not Hawaiian money so when we got to our new house we unpacked all our  things and went to bed at 5:00 in the morning and so we all stared looking for jobs but me i got into a school called Felixstowe academy with my dad's ex girlfriend and my dad,grandad and auntie all got a job at Felixstowe academy andwe get showed around tonorrow so let see if keeley and my dad get back together.

leland's pov: today me,my dad ,my brother  and my little sister get's shown around Felixstowe academy and then tomorrow my dad start work  as the year 10's new head of year then my little sister in the lfc's new senco leader so today we get the show around  so we all got  up and got dressed and then we headed to the shop for drinks and the student's start there  new year's today so yeah so we drove to fxa  and we saw the head teacher and first leason we went to is science where keeley was  in so us lot and the head teacher went to the science class keeley was in and the head teacher  asked for the science teacher and the teacher came in and asked keeley to come outside and she was completely shocked to see all of us standing there then she ran and hugged meas tight as a  bear hug.

Keeley's pov: today I just saw my hunny bear today and I was dead exited.