Leland and cody's wedding

Leland's pov: today is mine and cody's wedding  and I am going in the car with my dad and first we are going home and I am having a shower,having breakfast and and getting my wedding suit on and then we headed to the hotel to see Beth, Tim, baby lyssa and Justin with all the kids aswell and then we headed to the church so this wedding can start and it is because my  future husband  standing there waiting for me under the alter.

Cody's pov: I am waiting for leland under the alter when his dad is walking him down the Isle  my family down one side and leland's  family on the other side of the church the the wedding began. 

Skip everything else to the I do's

Leland's pov: Leland blaine chapman do you take cody James renalds to be your lawful wedded husband I said I do in sickness and in health.

Cody's pov: do you cody James renalds take leland blaine chapman to be your lawful wedded husband I do I'm sickness and in health.

Church person: now you can kiss the groom.

And everyone cheered for us and we drove to the reception everyone said there speeches and everyone was dancing away until it was home time.

Leland's pov: when me.and cody reached the chapman house everyone just went to bed but  cody and me was  in bed together and everyone had a good night sleep until the dogs keep on barking there heads of so we let them inside because they have been out side all day so they are coming inside to sleep

Afew moths after the wedding cody and leland got a suragent mother and leland was the donor but when the baby came leland and cody had a argument and got a devorce papers filled out and they had a devorce and leland kept the baby boy.

Leland's pov: today I am taking leland Jr to work with me he is 5 weeks old and he is sleeping in the back seat in his car seat so I am driving safely and quietly to work so I won't  wake him up and when we turned up to work leland Jr woke up and everyone said "hi is leland Jr  crying because we woke him up" and then I put my son's car seat down and got him out so I could hold him and feed him then we got to work and my dad said "today we are going after cody renalds he is 5"4  123pounds  he is charged for possion of drugs and firearms and 2 degree of assult " anything else I should know about him " leland's  ex husband and leland's Jr other dad who do not have custody of him, he works at a super market so we all got suited up and look for cody renalds   so leland Jr and leland went into the same car as uncle dog  and baby lyssa and in the other car was Tim, Beth and Justin  and we went to get cody and we found him and we handcuffed cody but leland took him to see there son leland Jr and cody was crying but he had to go to jail for it.

After a few years leland Jr was 14 years old and he helps his dad and family members out at work and ever since then leland Jr helps dad and his family out at work