Ancano x Reader

I strolled down the College paths, shivering dangerously

I strolled down the College paths, shivering dangerously. A tall High Elf noticed, and pulled me so I looked at him.

"Why on Earth are you outside? You should be in bed like the rest!" He scolded.

"Shouldn't you be in bed, too, Ancano?" I asked, my words quivering from the cold.

"I..." Ancano looked a little uncomfortable. He then cleared his throat, then returned to his normal expression.

"No. As the advisor, I don't get to sleep."

"But doesn't that hurt you? I mean,...I thought High Elves wanted to look their best. And believe me, you do look rested." Ancano scoffed.

"What do you know about High Elves?"

"Well, seeing that (either 'I am one', or, 'There's a High Elf in my class.'), I know some things." Ancano looked defeated. 

"Um..."

"So, mister advisor,...why are you o-outside...?" I suddenly felt my ankles freeze up.

"You know what? Instead of leaving you here to freeze, how about we go on inside and settle this over a nice fire and cup of cocoa?" My eyes sparkled at the word fire and cocoa. I tried walking, but fell. Ancano sighed and picked me up from the cold snow. He held me close, casting a warm fire spell to warm me.

"Too cold to walk, eh?" He smirked. I smiled and shrugged.

~

When we made it inside, Ancano skipped the fireplace and went to his room, which had two fireplaces and a giant bed. The heat in there was letting itself be known, and I shivered at its presence. Ancano set me on his giant bed, then wrapped a fluffy, thick blanket over my shoulders.

"This should keep you warm. I enchanted it to warm the user to a comfortable temperature." I snuggled into the fluff of the blanket, making a certain elf blush.

"It's so warm!!!!" I rolled myself into a burrito with it and rolled around on Ancano's bed.

"Cute..." He mumbled.

"What?" 

"I said you're cute." I smiled and tackled him and he fell on the bed. I didn't realize how cold he was until I felt his skin.

"A-Ancano...you're...really cold...why...didn't you go in earlier?" Ancano cupped my face, frowning emotionless, if that's a thing.

"I didn't want to go in because I knew you'd be out there."

"You knew?"

"I'm a High Elf with high magic abilities, how could I not know? Plus you skipped class." I looked down.

"Oh...right."

"You'll have to make up those assignments, by the way."

"Awww do I have tooooooo...."

"Y/n, please, if you want to pass this semester... It's just a few destruction spells."

"But Ancano!"

"Don't 'But Ancano' me."

"ANCANOOOO..."

"Y/n, please, you're being childish." I whined. Ancano glared. He then laid next to me, staring at me. He stopped my whining with a boop to the nose.

"Di...did you...." He smirked.

"I did."

"ANCANO"

"Whaaaaaat?" I booped him. He gasped dramatically.

"You didn't! To the advisor!?"

"Especially the advisor." I smugly stated. Ancano kissed my nose.

"...You just kissed-" He then kissed me on the lips, in which I kissed back.

"I love you, you little idiot."

"OH SO NOW I'M SHORT HUH????"

506 words :)