𝙈𝙍.𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝟮.𝟬

it was the one and only, mr

it was the one and only, mr.beast...but a better, female, younger version. it was queen cornn flaek, y/n (but of course, he didn't know her as y/n)

"WHA-WHAT!?" the surprised boy screamed out, losing his balance and falling off his chair. the message she gave along with the donation read, 'I hope you buy your Xbox soon so we can game together bud!!♡' midoriya stood up from the floor, said thank you about 1,000 times, and ended the live stream. . .then he continued to overthink and analyze the message you gave.

'wait does she like me? what does the heart mean? maybe she was just being friendly. do i really get to game with her?! no, she saw me play, she probably thinks i suck at games...but she said it!! no, no, no, what if that wasn't her and it was her brother or something? or maybe she just felt bad for me-'

"MIDORIYA WHAT'S WRONG-" a worried inko interrupted his wandering thoughts. "o-oh, i got the money mom!" he chirped, giving her a smile and standing up from his "gamer" chair (it was a chair he grabbed from the dining room rip)

End of flashback

midoriya heard a knock at his bedroom door, responding with a "come in!" his mom entered his room. "izuku breakfast is- iZUKU WHA- GET READY FOR SCHOOL YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE! GET OFF THAT COMPUTER!" jumping up from his chair startled, he says back, "A-Ah sorry mom! i got distracted again!" getting up from the ground and dusting himself off, he runs to his closet and takes out his school uniform.

"if your late again today your computer will be confiscated." with that inko left his room, shutting the door. "cornn flaek is always distracting me with her quality content gaming videos!!" he grunted out, buttoning up his shirt faster than you can say midoriya is a fucking gamer boy. He zoomed down the stairs and skipped breakfast, since he didn't want to be late (don't skip breakfast kids, and stay in school)

on his way to school he saw a face he didn't recognize, it was a girl with h/c hair. 'is she new to U.A?' with that thought skipping around in his mind he walked his plus ultra ass to 1-A.

___________________

"you guys have a new classmate." aizawa announced to the edgy teenagers.

that was your cue.

Your p.o.v

i walked through the huge door, everyone was facing forward and looking my way. my hair followed behind, some threads launching farther than others. aizawa turned my way, letting out a small yawn, "introduce yourself" he let out another yawn "and make it quick." he stated.

even though i was a youtuber and i put myself out there, i was kind of nervous about introducing myself. i mean, i was going to spend all of high school with this people. "are you just gonna stand there like a idiot or are you gonna say something?" a hedgehog looking ass kid snapped, giving me an annoyed look. "oh, um" i let out a nervous chuckle, "my name is L/N, but feel free to call me F/N." aizawa nodded, pointing towards the boy that had called me an idiot he assigned me the seat behind him.

"oh you've got to be shitting me-"

and alas, my high school journey had begun.

______________________

A/N: I finally uploaded, amen.
I can't find any Mob psycho fanfics I like so I cri :( also I feel like this chapter sucks, so nothing new lmao 😔✌