𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙁𝙏

y/n scrolled on twitch as she reached for another chip, the satisfying "crunch", filling her ears. as it turns out, midoriya did pussy out, so he never told her his true feelings and how he was the anonymous number.

an all too familiar face popped up on her screen. izuku ? she wasn't aware he streamed on twitch. clicking on the video, she realized it was a qna the boy was doing, answering some of his fans most burning questions, as he'd like to put it. "are you in a relationship ?"

her eyes are widened as she leaned closer to the screen, "damn, these are the fans most burning questions."

"w-well, not really. there is this girl im texting. it's kind of like a game. i give her a hint almost every other day until she figures out my identity. i was going to confess yesterday, but that didn't go too well."

l/n hummed as her mind went blank, the plot and game he had just described seeming well known to her.

the h/c headed girl opened up her messaging app, selecting izukus username so she could have a one on one conversation with him.

bad bitch y/n

hey kingg 😋

izuku minimight

oh, hi y/n !!
(*'꒳'*)

bad bitch y/n

if you don't mind me asking, what's your favorite food ?

izuku minimight

katsudon
👁👄👁

bad bitch y/n

fav color ?

izuku minimight

green !!

bad bitch y/n

right, n lastly

bad bitch y/n

what's your favorite game ?

izuku minimight

minecraft 👁👁

bad bitch y/n

thanks, i have one more question though

izuku minimight

what is it ?

bad bitch y/n has left the chat !

izuku minimight

👁💧👄👁

you

my last question

you

when's the date, izuku ?

husband😩👊💕

hUH

husband😩👊💕

D-DATE ??

you

i was thinking we could get a hotel n ya know

husband😩👊💕

Y/N NO

you

kIDDING KIDDING,,,

you

im obviously not gonna make us hold hands before marriage, what am i, the devil ?? 🙄🙄✋‼️

husband😩👊💕

WELL IM STARTING TO THINK YOU ARE,,

you

oUCH

husband😩👊💕

but anyways, about that date 👉👈

you

COME OVER TO MY HOUSE, I HAVE MINECRAFT AND ICE CREAM

husband😩👊💕

RIGHT NOW ?

you

dUH

you

SEE YA THERE xx

you

oh right my address, xx street ;')

y/n has left the chat !

l/n was exhilarated. after all this time she finally found out who the person behind that screen was. her trance was disturbed by a ding, coming from the front of the house. she quickly raced down her stairs and opened the door, almost slipping due to her socks.

unlocking the door, she was meet with a timid, yet happy, bushy haired boy. he extended his hand for her to shake it. "u-um, hi!" he exclaimed. for someone so brave, he seemed kind if tense at the moment. ". . ." y/n pushed his hand down and brought him into a big hug, "hand shakes ? what kind of greeting is that, silly ?!"

the boy chuckled as his face flushed in embarrassment. "right. . ." he started, "but theres something i need to tell you."

the girl tilted her head to the side in curiosity, "what is it ?"

izuku swallowed the lump in his throat.

" . . .I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE BEHIND THE SCREEN."

*roll credits*

the end ! thank you so much for reading minecraft <3 id like to dedicate this book to three of my friends which i met due to the book being made in the first place, oilprince  | YOURBRAINCELL  | & flapian  <33 ily guys mwuah, you mean the world to me xx