𝘿𝙈𝙎

sighing, i walked over to my now permanent seat, returning the glare that the ebay wig headed bitch was giving me

sighing, i walked over to my now permanent seat, returning the glare that the ebay wig headed bitch was giving me. 'wow this is so much fun, I'm having the time of my life' i shifted in my seat, wondering if i should go hunt down that creeper that killed my wolf when i get back home, then it hit me. no, something literally hit me.

i turned around and saw a crumbled up piece of paper laying on the ground, my curiosity got the best of me and I picked it up, opening it slowly. 'please text me !! i want to be your friend but i can't interact with human beings other then my mom (face to face that is :') )

i smiled at the note, turning it around to see a phone number. 'Guess I have a friend now.' right as i was about to place the not in my pocket, the most unpleasant perosn snatched it from my hands. "what's this? passing notes in class already you extra?" he snickered, reading the front and then the back of the paper. "Does that shitty dek-"

"Bakugou, let me see that paper." aizawa set his hand out, waiting for the paper to be placed on his hand. 'lmao bitch I think the fuck not' I leaned forward in my seat, grabbing the piece of paper, that belonged to me. Aizawa eyed me, waiting for an explanation as to why I did that. 'Shit, think of an excuse.'

"this has my address on it, i handed it to bakugou so he could come over to my place and help me study." sweatdropping, i waited for him to respond with something, anything.

"Very well then" he stated blankly. bakugou turned back to look at me, giving me a 'what-the-actual-fuck-you-insane-bitch' face.

Time skip to lunch brought to you by my unmotivated ass :'))

"ughhhhh" i slammed my tray on to the table, tired as hell from all that sleeping in my past classes. "you guys mind if I sit here? no? Alright, thanks." the green haired boy and the brunette infornt exchanged worried looks. "So, um...my names Y/N" I shoved a fry into my mouth, placing my head on my palm.

"i-i'm midoriya, izuku" the green haired boy handed me his hand. i returned the gesture, we shaked hands and then I blurted out something stupid "you remind me of this cute boy I saw on twitch once." midoriya spat out his milk and started coughing, his face radiating with heat.

"N-NO WAIT I MEAN- fuCK-" i grabbed some napkins and handed them to him, which he then grabbed, leaving the cafeteria at full speed. "um, sorry about that." the brunette girl gave me a gentle smile, "don't worry about it! he's like that sometimes" she gave me a small chuckle.

"my names uraraka ochako, you can call me ochako" she beamed. 'Wow, how bubbly' i enjoyed her company and the small conversations we had, she was a cool girl.

Time skip again because I'm lazy af :')))

"i'm home bitches!!" i closed the door, walking up stairs and throwing myself on top of my bed, letting out a small oof. unlocking my phone, being greeted my peppa pig background, I went to my contacts and added a new number.

sliding into who knows who's dms, I send a message I'll probably regret later.

_______________________
May 7 20xx
5:28pm

Y/N
I kidnapped your
cat, goldfish, and dog
give me $100,294,848
dollars cash if you ever
want to see them again.

Who tf knows??

Y/Nomg i love youalready, let's bebest friends

Y/N
omg i love you
already, let's be
best friends.

______________________

A/N:

My bitch ass finally got to the texting part 🗿

😌✌ au revoir bitch.
Izuku when he realizes what he got himself into ----^