Ch.19 New Member

Chuuya and I look over to see Dazai perched up on a large rock like a bird. He had the back up he was telling me about earlier.

 He had the back up he was telling me about earlier

"You look like you're in trouble."

"Why are you here, bastard? Come to kill me too?"

"I see Ori-chan didn't tell you I was coming. I have a message from Mori-san. He wants me to officially recruit you into the Port Mafia."

"Are you trying to make me owe you by saving me?"

"The message isn't important. I'm just here for a massacre. Mori-san is a pretty demanding employer. The moment I joined the Port Mafia, he put me in charge of the army. When Ori-chan joined, she was put in charge of the gathering intel division. Of course, she won't be officially in charge until her training is done."

"..."

"So, two enemies, the G.S.S. and the Sheep, joined forces, huh? We have to shut them down before they become completely coordinated. But, hey, we'll be done by noon. We're going to kill them all."

Chuuya starts glowing red as he glares at Dazai. He didn't like hearing that last sentence.

"Including the Sheep?"

"There's no chance to our policy. That said, if someone, a peer... Someone who has information on the enemy...can advise us, I would have no problem changing our policy."

Chuuya deactivates his ability.

"A peer's advice, huh?"

"Yep. For example, a peer in the Port Mafia. I could trust the advice of one of my own."

"So I have to make a deal with the devil basically?"

Dazai grin was dark as he speaks.

"Although, anyone who lost to me in a game is bound to get worked to the bone in this organization."

"...I'll shred you piece by piece someday."

"I like that expression. You look like a wild beast."

"...Don't kill the children."

"Okay."

Dazai's grin disappears as he stands on the rock and addresses the men behind him.

"Got that, everyone? As we discussed earlier, no hurting the kids."

He hopes down from the rock.

"...You coming, Ori-chan?"

Dazai looks at me to find me looking at Chuuya's wound.

"...Ori-chan."

"Yes?"

I look towards Dazai.

"Stay here and take care of our new member."

"Yes, Dazai-san."

While I replied, he starts walking away. The men simply follow him as he heads for the top of the ledge. We could hear screaming and gun fire once he reaches the top.