1

-

"Hyung! Catch me!" Daehwi shouted from the second floor.

"Ani! Daehwi-ah, you gonna get hurt-" Jisung was cut as Daehwi decided to go haywire.

Daniel ended up catching Daehwi in time, with his back hurt. As Daehwi laughed while apologizing to Daniel, Jinyoung came out of his room sleepy as ever. Jinyoung didn't bother fixing his bed hair either, the three members that are in the living room sees him and tried not to laugh at him for his hair.

"Hyung, what is there to eat?" He asked as he head to the kitchen.

"Your food is in the microwave, since you woke up late, I didn't want to bother you sleeping earlier." Jisung answered and shrugged when he looked back at Daehwi and Daniel.

Jinyoung looked in the microwave and then started to warm up the food. A second later, his eyes widen once he saw smoke coming out from it. He opened the door and brung the food out from there, there was nothing inside to cause smoke. He looked at his food and saw something burning underneath the bowl that was sitting on a plate. He looked up and back down repeatedly.

"Hm? Jinyoung. What's wrong?" Daniel asked walking in the kitchen.

"This hyung." Jinyoung answered showing a burnt paper.

Daniel tried to examine the paper but it was too burnt to be read. He shrugged it off and explained it was a simple mistake then throw away the burnt paper. Jinyoung then start to eat his food, Daniel grabbed some water bottles before heading to his little cat playroom. He refilled the bowls for his cats, Rooney, Peter, and Ori. He sat against the walls watching his cat run a roundabout, he couldn't help but smile brightly when he watched them.

Meow

Daniel looked beside him to see Peter rubbing her head on his arm.

"You like me too? Just know that I love you alright? To the moon and back." He said speaking the cat and planted a kiss on her head.

The cat then ran off to join the other two, Daniel got up from his spot then headed out to the living room again. He was met to hear Minhyun singing a beautiful song. Jaehwan then interrupted being the "Main Everything" around the house. As he started to sing, the members laughed knowing Jaehwan he was gonna be very energetic doing weird things too. Daehwi, he had already noticed someone was missing. He kept looking around as the members were laughing. He felt bad that he isn't paying much attention to Jaehwan, but missing a presence makes him uneven.

Where did Jinyoungie Hyungie go off to?

He thought then left the living room to go to Jinyoung's room. He knocked on the closed door couple times but received no answer. As Daehwi opened up the door, no one was inside, the bed was made, everything was cleaned and filled with his stuff.

"Oh? Daehwi? Do you need something?" Jinyoung asked coming inside his room to see Daehwi standing in the middle of it.

"Where were you?" He asked ignoring Jinyoung's question.

"I just went upstairs to do my business, why? Did I make you worry?"

"Yes.. no.. maybe..? Yes!" Daehwi said struggling to stick to one answer.

"So a yes?" Daehwi nodded.

Jinyoung only chuckled then started to ruffle Daehwi's hair. It did ruined Daehwi's hair, he was gonna yell at the latter but then they started to hear the members panicking in the living room. As they rushed out of the room, Daehwi was knocked off his feet and crash into the ground in the entrance of the living room.

"Are you okay?" Jihoon asked as he rushed over seeing their maknae getting knocked down.

"I'm fine hyung, what hit me?" He answered then looked back down.

It was one of the three cats that Daniel had. Daehwi looked in the crowd to see Daniel hugging onto Ori. It started to question Daehwi and the other members, who was the ones that thrown the cats like they were nothing. Realizing one of the cats weren't thrown, Daniel hurried and picked up Rooney then rushed over to the cat playroom hoping for Peter to be safe.

"Peter!" He shouted but received no response.

"Peter? Come out! Daniel is here!" He continued.

"Please, don't play around Peter, this isn't a joke!" He pleaded as tears threatened to fall.

Just before he gave up, he heard a faint meow from afar. Sungwoon hurried to it, it was closer to him too. As he found Peter, it was too late. Peter was drenched in blood. None of the members are skilled in being a veterinary doctor. Daniel rushed to Peter and held her closely not caring in the world that the blood get on his clothes, face, and hands. It hurts him so much to see one of his favorite cat slowly dying in his arms.

"Guys.. look..." Seongwu pointed out the blood stains on the wall.

It was written down, as the members saw it and read it. They were frightened now, not because of what the person said. But what could have happen to them. They all looked at each other with worried looks and got closer making sure no one leaves.

Daniel was sobbing loudly as he knows his cats, had now faded away. Because of this custom world, the cats had instantly faded away from their world. The blood pile including the blood stained writing had disappeared along with the cats. With cat pictures around them, they were shocked and frightened to see the pictures that Daniel had with them. They've faded away from the picture, the whole picture had changed making Daniel being the only person there smiling as he tried to pose cutely.

>>>

The members still can't get over what had happened throughout the whole day. Jisung, Sungwoon, and Seongwu kept close with Daniel making sure he is okay despite losing his loves.

Those words have been haunting the members mind, because of it. They decided to be in groups and sleep with one and another making sure none of them leave as they were asleep.

Only little did they know, the cats were just merely a beginning on the members. Now, the sandglass had been flipped, time is now underway.

-