3

-

The members woke up individually, they still had remembered watching Minhyun leave them. They're scared that one of them could be leaving anytime. They just hope to not leave after Minhyun, who knows what could happen to them when they return to where Minhyun gone off to. Daehwi sitting in his room cuddling himself with the blanket sobbing silently. Jinyoung, Jihoon, Woojin were discussing and assuming who would be next and try to prevent it from happening. They all assumed one of the maknaes would be next, mainly Kuan Lin. Because of the mark on Kuan Lin's neck was swollen, they all kept a close eye when they see him around the place.

"Woojin! Jihoon! Let's play some games!" Daniel shouted from his rooms.

"Jinyoung if you see Kuan Lin, keep an eye on him." Jihoon said.

Jihoon and Woojin ran in their owns and started to play with Daniel. They communicated each other through the game chat.

AAAAAIIIIIYYAAAAHHHHH

And more screams were heard from Woojin throughout the house. Jinyoung kept on his task while doing his own things he find fun, studying, and doing worksheets he finds off the internet. The day continues on, Jaehwan was actually doing something for a change. Sungwoon was writing and producing his songs through resources he only have. Seongwu was teaching Kuan Lin how to pop dance in his room. Seongwu's room is huge, when he say it like, he mean it. There was plenty of room to do anything pretty much.

"Now, do this-"

"Kuan Lin! I need your help!" Jinyoung shouted from his place.

"Sorry Seongwu hyung, I'll be back okay."

"Go ahead."

Seongwu watches Kuan Lin leaves the room leaving him there all alone.

Huh, I thought Jinyoung would be the smartest one out of all of us.

Jinyoung got up from his seat and let Kuan Lin look at the expression. Kuan Lin furrowed his brow, he took Jinyoung's pencil and paper and started to scribble the work down. It took him some time to do it, it didn't bother Jinyoung. Jinyoung went to grab a drink and would steal a glance at the younger's neck to watch the mark.

"Here hyung." Kuan Lin handed the equation of the question.

Jinyoung looked at it and nodded his head as Kuan Lin took that for granted. He excused himself and headed back to Seongwu's room to continue the lessons. Jinyoung continues his work till Daehwi came out looking terrible.

"Daehwi? Is everything alright?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yeah hy-hyung.." Daehwi stuttered.

Jinyoung saw his face and couldn't help but to feel pity for the boy. Jinyoung went to grab a towel to wet it before wiping it on his face. The younger feels a bit fresher than he was before. Jinyoung patted on the vacant seat for Daehwi to sit in. As Daehwi took a seat, Jinyoung went to prepare food for the younger.

"You haven't ate since morning right?" Daehwi hummed in response making the latter sigh.

Before Jinyoung can start cooking, doors were slammed opened as it was met with the wall. It made both, Jinyoung and Daehwi startled. Next thing you know was 2Park and Daniel yelling at one and another over a match.

"Aish, you guys are loud!" Jisung shouted throwing a pillow at the trio.

Jisung then enter the kitchen and got scared a bit to see Jinyoung and Daehwi in the kitchen. He didn't expect anyone in the kitchen, well sometimes Jinyoung.

"What are you cooking?" He asked Jinyoung.

"Whatever this can make." Jinyoung answered showing the package.

When Jisung looked down at the package, Daehwi came beside him and saw the mark swelling. He tried to grab Jinyoung's attention and eventually it worked. Jinyoung looked at Daehwi with a questioned look, Daehwi pointed at Jisung's neck. Jinyoung turned Jisung aggressively making him drop the package.

"Mwo?" Jisung asked looking at the two dongsaesang.

"Wait Jisung hyung." Seongwu and Kuan Lin joined in. "I think I know where they're looking at."

Instead of them just looking at it, Daehwi bought out his little mirror and gave it to Jisung. Jisung looked at the mark and see how badly it was swelled. Jisung was about to break down till Sungwoon was screaming out in agony. The trio stopped yelling at each other and head to kitchen thinking the screaming came from there. Jinyoung looked out the window and saw the sun was setting.

There's nothing we can stop time.

Jinyoung grabbed Jisung and dragged him upstairs to Sungwoon's room. The swelling, Jinyoung probably had gotten the hint by now. The other members followed behind the two.

"Jinyoung, what are you doing?" Daniel asked as he watched Jinyoung drag both Jisung and Sungwoon to his room.

Jinyoung ignored the members and continued to scramble through his papers. It was alot, actually his whole room is filled with noted work on them.

"We're all close, yet.. it only just choose out of 9 of us that is closest to Jisung? Sungwoon, did you take Jisung anywhere or something?" Jinyoung asked.

"Wh-What? No, except that one time to Grandpa's farm." He said surpassing the pain.

The boys at the door except tried hard to not let out a laughter when this situation that is happening once again. It was not long till Sungwoon gathered his strength and ran to his room. He brought back his phone and started to play the recording.

Nareul ijjimayo nareul gieoghaeyo

Dan han beonui sarang tto ijjimayo

Nareul ijjimayo nareul gieoghaeyo

As the song played, Jihoon remember this song from before.

"Su-Sungwoon hyung.." He said as he looked at Sungwoon with a sad glare.

"Don't forget me and Minhyun yeah? Appreciate all of your business that have us as a family." Sungwoon said with his voice breaking slowly.

Jinyoung slammed his hands to the table in frustration. Sungwoon didn't mind it, he just look at the younger feeling pity for him. Sungwoon thought it was too soon for himself to leave.

"Jinyoung, don't stress about it now. You'll figure it out yeah? Thank you for still trying though." Sungwoon said then patted Jinyoung's shoulder.

He looked at the others and exchanged smiles with one and another. As the music ends, Sungwoon had met his end too. His body slowly starts to disappear in front of them. Sungwoon shared his laugh for the last time as he disappeared fully. The members stood there in silent, some tried their best trying not to burst out into tears. The mark on their neck, they started to hate it more and more. Because of the mark, they lost two of their family member.

Sungwoon reborned in the real world, he had already debuted as a solo artist. One time, when he was getting ready to get on stage, he found someone oddly familiar. Ah, that's right, it is Nu'est sunbaenims. He greeted them but that last guy was similar to him.

"Hey, have we met before.?" Sungwoon asked him.

"Not that I'm sure of. But you do seemed familiar.? I'm Hwang Minhyun, and you are..?" Minhyun introduced himself.

"I'm Ha Sungwoon, pleasure to meet you." Sungwoon greeted back.

They both shook hands then went their own ways. Both minds started to question if they really met before. Now, Ha Sungwoon's sandglass had reached the end then disappeared off the table with the remaining members.

-