7

-

The first thing you would hear in the morning was a screaming. You can guess who screamed right? No? Well, let's just say it's Daehwi in his little zone. Anyway, truth is, he woke up to meet with a paper covering his eyes. He thought he was blind till he sat up. He felt embarrassed at that moment then looked through the paper.

Hey there, it's me, Kim Jaehwan, your main vocalist, main rapper, main dancer, main visual! Please don't be sad once you guys realize that I'm missing. I don't blame you guys for making my day terrible yesterday. I've been hard on myself before yesterday came. So here I am apologizing and giving my goodbyes. Till then, I hope to see you in the next world.

Daehwi's eyes teared up, but he blinked them away. His heart hurt the fact that he and the others weren't there to be with him before he leaves. And that they gave him a hard time on his last day with the members. Daehwi thought and realize, Minhyun, Sungwoon, Woojin, and Jihoon had suffered horrible pain from their marks. How was Jaehwan able to endure that pain without making noises.

Daehwi hurried out of bed and ran to Jaehwan's room thinking that Jaehwan is playing a joke on him. To the worst luck he could have gotten, Jaehwan was nowhere to be seen.

"Good morning Daehwi, why are you up so early.?" Jinyoung asked yawning as he saw the younger standing at Jaehwan's door frame.

"Here." It was all Daehwi said as he gave Jinyoung the note then headed off downstairs hiding the terrible look he had on his face.

Jinyoung furrowed his eyes as he watched the younger. It was cleared up as he read the letter and looked inside. He chased down the stairs catching up to the younger.

"When did you find this?" Jinyoung asked as he held onto the younger's wrist.

"It was on my face when I woke up, I thought I was the next one to leave!" Daehwi said with fright in his voice.

"Hey hey, what's with the noise? Gee I never knew you two be so loud." Seongwu complained as he came downstairs.

Jinyoung handed over the letter than headed off to the kitchen with Daehwi following behind him. When Seongwu realized that the two left him standing there. He felt even more hurt since he's not cared at all about himself by them. Well, he couldn't blame them, if they are hungry, they get themselves something to eat. Besides it's morning, who can handle hunger after 8-9 hours of no food. What can be said next? The news of Jaehwan's disappearance had spread quickly around the house.

>>>

Jisung rolled out of bed accidentally smacking his head to the corner of the desk. He may have let out a curse word. He got up rubbing his head then proceeded out of the room. His vision was still dizzy, he tried to hold up his balance till he got to the stairs. Jisung took one step down then screamed as he fell on the way down.

Crash

"Hyung!" Kuan Lin shouted as he rushed to Jisung. "Are you okay, Jisung hyung?"

Kuan Lin helped Jisung walked to the sofa and let him rest there. Daniel rushed down the stairs as soon as he heard Jisung screaming. Same did Jinyoung, Daehwi, and Seongwu out of the kitchen.

"What happen?" Daniel asked as he got to the top side of Jisung.

"I don't know, I saw coming down but he fell the rest of the way down here." Kuan Lin answered worriedly.

"I'm so clumsy today, why does my head hurt alot." Jisung complained quietly.

Jisung remembered crashing his head to the desk then the impact of each stairs and the floor. He feel like resting, then again, he doesn't want to or else the kids would go crazy, especially Daniel and Seongwu.

"I'll go get ice or a cold rag." Kuan Lin said as he stood up.

Kuan Lin took off in the kitchen's direction, the members stayed beside Jisung comforting him as well. Seongwu went to grab blankets as Daniel was setting up pillows for him.

"Would it be a bad time to explain what is going on..?" Jinyoung spoke up.

"No, why?" Daniel asked.

"Looking at the time, one of us doesn't have much time." Jinyoung pointed out the window.

"I got the feeling it's either me or Seongwu, we haven't got our marks swollen yet. But because of the swollen marks, it just indicate the next member to leave. The swollen marks represent those who were closer to that person. Like that one day with Daehwi having that, I was depressed because I thought I was that person." Jinyoung explained.

"It's hard to predict who would be next, we are all close with each other." Jisung mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"We can barely have any fun with all of this is happening." Daehwi said sadly as he looked down on the floor.

"It's alright. We will meet once again after everyone leaves. Come on, let's just rest for now yeah? Let's not worry-"

Jisung was interrupted as Seongwu just randomly collapsed. As they focused on Seongwu, Jinyoung started to feel his pain. Jisung sat up quickly trying to assure the younger as Daniel trying to help Seongwu. Both maknae separate to help the two.

"A-As I ex-expected." Jinyoung said through the pain.

Because of the amount of pain that the two are receiving. They both eventually passed out, still breathing finely. It was between the two, who knows who is leaving at this time. They rested Seongwu on the sofa as Kuan Lin ran to grab covers to put on the ground for Jinyoung. They placed a damp rag on their head hoping for the two to wake up soon.

"It's no use." Daniel said as he only sighed sadly.

"Sure isn't.." Seongwu said as he coughed.

"Seongwu hyung! Is everything-" Daehwi tried to grabbed his hand but just barely missed it.

"Once I'm gone, let Jinyoung rest for awhile. This kid been trying to figure out the situation for few night straight. Tell him to give it up, it wouldn't be best for his health either." Seongwu said as he looked down at the sleeping Jinyoung.

"Thank you guys for watching over me, I really appreciate it.." Seongwu said as he smiled and closed his eyes.

From their glassed eyes, they burst out sobbing silently at Seongwu's disappearance. Kuan Lin continued to hold in his tears then get Daniel to help carry Jinyoung to his room. They tucked Jinyoung into bed as they went to bed themselves after a tragic day.

Seongwu was met with bright flashes from cameras from Incheon airport. He was traveling from Seoul, South Korea to Osaka, Japan. He smiled at a lot of cameras till it faded as he spotted someone from afar. That person was staring back at him too, did they meet before?

That guitar.. did I meet him before?

Seongwu examined the guitar from afar before he was pushed to continue moving towards his gate. Later, he boarded the plane but was still curious of the guy with the guitar. When he look at his buddy seat, it was the same guy from early.

"Ah, hello. I seen you earlier in the airport and you seemed familiar, have we met before?" Seongwu asked.

"You were the person I saw. You seemed familiar but I'm sure we never met." The person answered.

"Well, then I'm Ong Seongwu." He reached his hand out.

"I'm Kim Jaehwan." Jaehwan answered shaking his hands.

Seongwu's sandglass shattered to pieces and faded through the table. Now there was only 5 members left in Wanna One's world. That world is soonly coming to an end.

-