11

-

Daniel and Daehwi chased each other around the house the first thing after eating breakfast. They're playing again? Yeah, they really seemed to make the best with little time. Daehwi climbed over sofas and up the stairs as Daniel just speed walked. Daniel is faster, since he knows he can catch the younger easily, he decided to just speed walk to get the younger.

"Awh, hyung come on. I want to have fun, I don't need you to be slow than usual." Daehwi whined as he complained to Daniel.

"Do you really want me to really get you?"

"Yes."

Daehwi took off in a run as Daniel sprinted after the younger. They ran and ran around the rooms and halls like it was nothing. It really ended not long after as expected. Daniel held Daehwi up and started to spin swinging Daehwi around as the two started to laugh in joy.

"I'm tired, you really got that type of energy to go running around like this." Daniel said panting heavily.

"Let's play games then."

"Computer?"

"No, not those games hyung."

Daehwi led Daniel to the front door and handed him a controller. They're about to start playing Mart Kart. One competitive computer gamer and one competitive controller player. Not so shocked or surprised about that at all.

"It's been awhile since I last touched a controller." Daniel stated since he's been playing computer more.

"Warm up then for real game yeah?" Daehwi suggested.

"Yeah, let's do that." Daniel agreed.

>>>

Okay so the house is now filled with shouting from Daniel. Daehwi was very calm when he plays games like that. Even though if Daniel won the last second, Daehwi wouldn't complain. He was just sit there as Daniel would tease him.

"Hyung, what is there to eat?" Daehwi asked as his stomach growled.

"Hmm.." Daniel raised his right hand to his chin and put up a thinking expression.

"Fried rice? You're choice on the sides." Daniel asked as the younger nodded.

"Let's go to the kitchen." Daehwi got up from the sofa and walked to the kitchen.

They are still loud as ever in the kitchen as they searched for the ingredients. It was either filled with laughters or scolds to each other. The food was made, as Daniel tasted it. He was surprised about how good his and Daehwi's cooking skills were. He carried the plates full of food to the dining room as Daehwi was setting the table up. Daniel placed the plates down carefully with the younger helping out.

"Hyung, is it good?" Daehwi asked, Daniel only nodded in response as he turned around to grab the bowl of rice and chopsticks.

Daniel handed Daehwi his bowl of rice and chopstick. They both sat down on the opposite ends of the table. It felt weird for the two to be eating like this. Especially if the other boys weren't there to be with them eating all happily. It felt empty, only just the two of them, they shrugged off the feeling and eat the food with their best expressions. It wasn't much food so they were able to finish it sooner. Both of them cleaned up the dishes and table.

"I feel like we picked this habit up because of Minhyunie hyung." Daehwi chuckled remembering how Minhyun always want the place spotless.

"Yep, that guy man. He really is a cleaning robot." Daniel joked.

Daehwi hit Daniel's shoulder playfully as he was laughing at the joke. It was true about the fact Minhyun is surely a cleaning robot. They left the kitchen and dining room. Daehwi decided to go up to his bedroom and asked Daniel to help with some work. As Daniel expected, he get to help Daehwi think of lyrics. Daehwi decided to be funny and started to sing his sushi song that he made up not long ago. It was the only way he could remember the others. After laughing and having fun, Daehwi hugged Daniel tightly and not wanted to let go. He saw the glimpse out the sky outside.

"Thank you hyung. Making it the best day for me to have." Daehwi said smiling sadly.

Daniel looked down at the younger to see his neck. The mark, it started to go out in flames, the younger let out a small yelp and endured the pain. As Daniel watched the mark burn off, it was making that spot swollen too. Daehwi only smiled as he hugged onto the latter tighter.

"Goodbye hyung, we'll meet again soon." Daehwi said as his final words.

Daniel watched Daehwi faded away from his arms. Daniel looked out the window and showed a sad smile.

I'm all alone now..

Daehwi woke up being met with the bright sunlight. He exit his house wanting to meet someone. As he was running, he bumped into someone on the sidewalk.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Daehwi apologized quickly as he helped the latter clean up his outside.

"It's okay." The latter said.

Daehwi bowed to him then continued to run off. The person? He was way taller than Daehwi, you can guess who right? That's right, Lai Kuan Lin. Kuan Lin only watched the younger run off in the distant, he couldn't help but to smile at the younger.

Daehwi ran and ran till he spotted three similar people to his eyes.

"Woojin! Youngmin! Donghyun!" Daehwi shouted as he jumped onto the three who turned to him.

"Oh my gosh! Daehwi! You're alive!" Donghyun said in shock as he hugged Daehwi tightly.

Youngmin was shedding tears of joy when he saw Daehwi in Donghyun's embrace. Woojin couldn't believe it that he found Daehwi, well more like Daehwi found them. They got into a group hug, making sure no one leaves the hug. It was as if they didn't want to lose their baby again after all.

Now that Daehwi's sandglass had disappeared, the last Wanna One member is left. Kang Daniel. How would he spend the last moment in Wanna One's world? Everything he knows in that house had already disappeared except for his room. Ah, how much you would wanna keep all eleven boys together. It wouldn't happen, this what fate is for Wanna One.

-