Team *8 names said at once* owning a choild

Book:  never and I mean N e v e r get with any of tacos kids or have anything to do with her she is a traitor!

Lollipop: you'll still never be better than me

Taco: *properly raises the child but with a lot of adventure*

Ice cube: alright you're the boss what do we do *litterly sits there waiting for a response*

Saw: I mean don't tell Book this but Taco is kind of okay...

Gaty: (idek what gaty would do)

Teardrop: *gestures and tries to get the kid to understand*

Okay this isn't the best. I know. It sucks but I'm stressed and I'mma have a small little rant here.
I've been through a lot the past 12 going on 13 years and the fucker that caused the cops to show up twice in two days is mostly the reason. My parents aren't shit and neither are my foster parents. I have been screamed at punched, kicked, spit on, tackled, pushed, etc. And that's why I'm stressed and can't focus or do anything. That's why I'm heading down the wrong path. But no one cares. I had 30 bucks and spent it on (I'll get in trouble if I say this part) but y'know what. I don't regret it. It calmed me down. I felt okay for once. It's legal don't worry I'm not stupid enough to do dumb shit. But still Being Bipolar and not being able to take medicine and not knowing when the person you are staying with is gonna die bc they are on their death bed stresses you the fuck out and scares you. I don't have anywhere to go. I have nothing when they die. 9 years I lived with stupid ass foster parents. Other years I bounced around here and there. All while I was protecting my little brother. I fed him when I could, sometimes I went without eating for him. I'm done with people's shit. I don't even know if any of this makes sense but I'm so tired and pissed and stressed and snngnughhhhhhhughgugh. I don't anyone at all read this but fuck it at least I got some of it out.