Kiss My Fist Mole Man! (Alternatively: Tanguine vs. Ghanith)

Tanith looked incredibly confused as to why and what Sanguine was trying to rescue her from. She was also puzzled over where she was and why there was a ring on her finger. Though most of all, she was puzzled over why Sanguine had called her his sword lady. As if he owned her. She belonged to no one! Thinking of swords... where was her sword? Wow. Her list of confuddlement (Make up words!) was growing at an exponential rate. She could write a whole book about it. The first chapter would be called: 'Men, How Long Does It Take To Get My Stake?'. Oh, now Ghastlys striding over to Sanguine, looking like Sanguine stole his date. Oh wait... Why is Ghastly wearing Elders robes? This list just went on and on didn't it?

Ghastly felt like his insides were on fire. He had finally had her! Tanith was about to be cured, and then this... this... mole man, had to come and steal her away from him again. It wasn't fair! Life just couldn't give him a break could it? There was Skulduggery, then his mother and then Tanith! If he ever got his hands on Lord Vile or Billy-Ray Mole Man... His fist clenched, ready to punch his face in and his face screwed up in pure, primal rage. The type of rage he knew Skulduggery felt, every hour of the day. The type of rage that made him go missing. The type of rage that changed people. He needed to take this rage out on someone, and fortunately Ghastly had the perfect target right in front of him. He would have punched Sanguine right there, if Tanith hadn't been near him. Ghastly started menacingly approaching his archfiend and love of his life, irate at the fact that he couldn't get in a clear shot. Tanith yanked her dainty hand out of Sanguines and bolted down the corridor. Ghastly smiled. She must have finally realised how repulsive he is, even in her remnant form. Skulduggery picked up Valkyrie and flew down the corridor in pursuit of Tanith. Ghastly launched himself at Sanguine, his fist out and uttered a battle cry. He was going to enjoy this very much.

"Kiss my fist mole man!" Ghastly bellowed, spittle from his lips connecting with the Texans face at the same time as his fist. Sanguines head rocked back with the force of the punch and he quickly tried to pry his beloved straight razor from his pocket, but before he could, he launched sideways as another blow connected with his cheekbones. Sanguine doubled over on the floor groaning. A good punch could do that to you. Sanguine was curling up in a ball. Although Ghastly was a boxer, he decided to use his legs, he just had the perfect opportunity. Ghastly stomped on Sanguines face for good measure and snapped his 'oh so cool' shades clean in two.  It didn't ruin any of his moleish features, just left a large red boot shaped mark. A very fashionable boot shaped mark, because fashion after all was life or death. Sanguine let out one last groan before lazily deciding to loose consciousness. Ghastly knelt down beside him, rummaged through his pockets and his pocketed Sanguines straight razor. With one last smile he handcuffed Sanguine to the door and turned away, running down the corridor to catch Tanith, leaving his enemy drooling on the not-so-grand doors. Sanguine has now someone elses problem.

As he dashed down the labyrinthine corridors, heart pounding, reading the air, he focused on Tanith. What they could do together once they removed the remnant. Go to the beach together. Laugh in the sun. Eat steak. Go sho- his thoughts were interrupted as he saw Tanith sprinting down the corridor towards him, and Ghastly stopped. Tanith stopped right in front of him.

"Thank you." She whispered into his ear before pressing her lips passionately up against Ghastlys.

Sorry for the short chapter and long update break.* Smiles sheepishly* But it's not like anyone is reading this anyway.

GHANITH IS BACK!!!