A/N IMPORTANT!

I don't know if I should continue writing this story. It was my first proper fanfiction. I only ever started writing fanfiction because I ran out of Lord Vile Identity reveals to read. I've learnt since then, it's not the same to read when you're the author. You don't get the same rush of excitement. 

Since there are literally, 15 Lord Vile identity reveal fanfics (one's even in German), I ran out. I have scoured other fanfic websites and also run out. I am a very sad author.

I have a few terms and conditions the people who want me to update must fulfil:

I want someone to write me a Lord Vile Identity reveal one shot or story. The story must include: ALL the dead men's reactions (yes, Ghastly too) (especially Ghastly), drama and the Dead Men must not immediately forgive Skulduggery or already know. At some point in the story Lord Vile just has to be chilling in a cell, reading a book, when Scapegrace or Sanguine are thrown in or something and freak out or fangirl and Vile just ignores them and reads his book. Sanguine or Scapegrace is trying to get his attention then Lord Vile goes, "Just let me finish my chapter" so they wait quietly in the corner and are surprised at how chatty Vile is. And then they go "So Vile-"and Vile interrupts and goes "I'm Skulduggery, not Vile." and Sanguine is just like waaaaaa. Then you're awesome, buddies. And Vile is just like hell nahh.

Yeah...Just go with it.

I'm kinda bored with this story and will not bother to continue writing it until someone does this. Thankyou.