Chapter 1

3 years later...

Sevyn POV

"Mommy wake up!" my 4yr old son August said shaking me. I mentally groan and pull the covers from off of my head. "Good morning babyboy." I say half sleep. "Morning Sweepy hwead." he said with the biggest grin. For some reason he looks like my ex even though thats not his dad. I smiled. "Mama I'M hungwry." he said with his puppy dog eyes. "Aha okay come on lets take a bath and get dressed then we can go to Ihop." "Yay!! My mwommy the best in da world!!" I chuckled at his comment and swooped him up in my arms. I spun him around and planted kisses all over the world. I put him down and guided him to my bathroom. I ran him a bath. 25 mins later he was squeaky clean. I dried him off and took him to his over-sized room.I went to his walk in closet to pick him out and outfit for the day. I picked out his true religion black skinny jeans, his red and black jordan shirt, and his jordan 6 rings. I lotioned him up and he put on his clothes. I combed his curly fro and put his jordans snapback. My baby was lookin fresh so you know I had to throw him on the gram. "Come here Aug let me get a picture." This little boy stood in front of my with his hands in his pockets and a sexy smirk on his face. I took the picture and busted out laughing. "August why you take a picture like that, you know all them girls gonna go crazy." I said in a laugh. "I know ma thats the point." I shook my head this little boy gonna be a player. "Lawd lil boy stay here im gonna go get ready dont mess up them damn clothes!" I said half way out the enormous room. "Otay mama I won't." I crack the door and proceed across the hall to my room. I took a 20 min shower, dried off then went into my walk in closet. I picked out my tight black mc hammer pants, my red silk blouse, and my cheetah print red bottoms. I lotioned my body and got dressed. I went into my bathroom and combed out my shoulder length bob. I went back into my room and put on shoes. I went into the handbag side of the closet and picked out my red chanel tote. I can honestly say that like in the spotlight is amazing. When we moved to atlanta my parents in couraged me to get into the singing business. One night at a local show I performed and got signed on the spot. Yea my vocals are on point. Now i'm the number one recording artist ... well number 2 since Beyonce the Queen. I walked out of my closet and my phone started to vibrate.It was a text from Chris Brown's Girlfriend India.

Text convo:

India-Hey girl you wanna go to this party with me chris try and dajsha?

Me-Umm yea, What time?

India-At 10pm, its at the martin ballroom.

Me-Okay later Indie

India-Give my godson a kiss for me

End of text convo

I put my phone in my bag and went across the hall to Auggies room. "Come on baby boy."I said holding my hand out for him to grab. He turned off his big flatscreen tv and grabbed my hand. I guided us down the stairs. I grabbed the keys to my Jaguar 2014 from the key rack and walked with Aug to my personal parking lot.Damn why did I buy all these cars smh. I walked to the car and put Aug in his car seat. "Mommy where we go?"August asked. "I told you were going to Ihop." I said starting the engine. "Mommy sing pwede?" August asked. "What song?" I asked looking at him through the rearview mirror. "Drunk in love"August said eagerly. I chuckled to myself. "Okay hold on let me get my vocals straight."I said clearing my throat. "

[Intro: Beyoncé]

I've been drinking, I've been drinking

I get filthy when that liquor get into me

I've been thinking, I've been thinking

Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby?

I want you, na na