Chapter 9

Sevyn POV

As soon as those words left my mouth I knew it was over with. He climbed on top of me and kissed me deeply. As his hands roamed my body I let out a soft moan and closed my eyes tighter. I'm not suppose to be doing this but I can't control myself. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. After endless minutes of kissing he slipped my shirt over my head. I did the same for him and pulled my pants off. He kissed from my neck to my chest and took my bra off. He sucked on each of my erected nipples and massaged my kat through my panties. I moaned loudly as he pulled off my panties and replaced his fingers with his tongue. Im telling yall this now..August got the best head game no lie. I pushed his head further and he added another finger. I squirmed as I felt my climax coming. "August im bout ta c--" I said as I released all on his face. He cleaned it up and kissed my cheek. He pulled his pants & boxers off and slide inside me. My walls clenched around his tool perfectly. After like 5 mins he started to speed up and I was moaning uncontrollably. "Ahh August Faster." I said moving in sync with him. He pulled out and put me on all fours. I put his tool back in and I began to throwing it back. "Damn Sev." I groaned. Little did he know thats was my motivation. I sped up and moaned loudly. He flipped us over so that I was on top. I rode him without guidance. "Ahh shit im bouta --" We yelled at the same time as we came together. I climbed off of him and laid beside him. We cuddled both still breathing heavily. "I love you" He whispered into my ear. "I love you too" I replied drifting off to sleep.