Chapter 5

Sevyn POV

*TEXT CONVO*

Me- is it Forever 21?

Hubby:) - Idk go see, let me know what you find, love you now stop texting and driving.

Me- fine, But I had to get Breakfast, love you to August.

Oh and tell my baby i love him.

Hubby:) - you already told me you love me, JK I will tell mini you love him when he wakes up.

*END TEXT CONVO*

Why does August want me to go to Forever 21? I mean I don't mind going but what could he possibly want from there? He probably wants me to just have clothes at his house. I shrugged off my thoughts and got out of bed to get dressed. I walked to my small Louis Vuitton suitcase that Cyn bought me this morning. I opened my suitcase and examined all the cute outfit choices she picked.I picked up my high waist destroyed shorts with studs on the front and back pockets, a gray crop top and my grey prime flights. After picking out my outfit I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I looked in the mirror and noticed that most of my bruises were gone. There were a couple here and there but not that noticeable. I took a 30min shower then dried off. After lotioning my body I threw on my fit.I put my hair into a high donut bun and straightened out my baby hairs. I got my Iphone 5s and grabbed my Louis Vuitton bag , and August keys to his all black Range Rover. I got in the car and cranked it up. I started driving down the highway to Forever 21 bumping to my hit single 'I Like it'.Yes im very conceited. I pulled up to the mall, found a parking spot, and turned the car off. Well im here now lets see what August was talking about, I just hope hes not planning anything. So Im walking around the mall going to all these stores August keep texting me all these hints and this scavenger hunt is pretty fun but some are hard, People keep asking to take pictures as much as i want to say no I cant. I love my fans to much. After all the hugs and autographs I proceeded to my next destination,Versace its my last store and its almost 9pm and I need to get to my son and make sure August hasn't messed up my poor baby.

* In Versace*

" Hi, Mrs.Alsina, Mr. Alsina picked out you something's he thought you would like, so all you have to do is try this stuff on and give me what you want and leave the things you don't like in the dressing room, also Mrs. Alsina everything is paid for." The lady at the store said. "Thank you, But call me Sevyn." I said walking into the dressing room. I walked into the huge closet like dressing room and examined the beautiful selection of dresses.There were about 15 different dresses with different styles. But one stood out to me. It was a black dress with one sleeve,and the stomach area cut out , it stopped mid thigh. I completely fell in love with it when I tried it on. I walked out the dressing room with my dress in hand and walked over to the lady that showed me all the dresses August picked for me. I went to the shoe section and picked out some versace leopard print red & black heels that were to die for. After getting accessories I walked to the cash register and the man bagged my items and told me to have a nice night. I walked out of the store and to my car. I pulled out of the empty parking lot and headed toward August house to get ready.