Chapter 1

June 2nd, 2010

Everyone does something to help them calm down or think. Mine's flying. I just love the way the wind feels on my wide bright white wings.

I was enjoying the view below me when I had a vision. I saw a metal figure, Some people in armour, and New Mexico. They're about to be in big trouble and I don't have much time. I quickly turn around andmake my way there.

About an hour later I land right in between agents and a giant metal man who seemed to have appeared out of a rainbow. The men looked so confused, some even a little terrified. One of the braver men stepped up with a megaphone. Directing his attention to the robot he said, " Hello. You are using unregistered weapons technology. Identify yourself!"

Of course, the ugly metal brute didn't understand, and instead sent flames at the agents, but before it could reach them, I put my arms up and created a violet see through energy shield between us and the tin can. As soon as it stopped attacking, the wall dissappeared and I used my super speed and strength to kick the metal man an send it hurling away about a hundred metres.

I expected it to come back, but instead, it got up and made its way to the small town and started blowing things.

I groaned. " Why do they always have to be so difficult."

I turned to face the agents. I told them with a strong British accent, " I believe it's best if you sit this one out. This isn't your fight."

The brave man walked over to me and stuck his hand out. " Phil Coulson. Thanks for your help, but this is our planet and our home which makes this our business and our fight."

"I admire your bravery. Fine. Do what you think right, just be careful." I let out with a small sigh and a smile. I then quickly turned around and flew to the city, where a fight had broken out and the people wer evacuating.

I watched as people in armour tried to save the humans in the city. Asgardians. I remember my family telling mea little about them. Suddenly, an idiotic man decided it would be a good idea to confront it on his own... but all it earned him was a bad hit that should have killed an ordinary man. I slowly made my way closer to where the man laid with a women crouching beside him. I wished I had the love with someone that they did. But I was too afraid to because of the stupid curse."

As the robot was walking away,suddenly a storm began to form and someting was flying towards the couple. An old man grabbed a hold of the woman and was dragging her away. " Jane. Jane we have to go!" He told the woman who I assumed was Jane.

Suddenly the man that was lying on the ground shot his and grabbed a...hammer?

The storm was getting stronger as armour and lightling covered the man as he got up. The storm got so intense asit lifted Thor and the metal man up, that I couldn't see. Afer a long torturous minute, an explosion gave of in the tornado, and that marked the death of the tin can. The now armoured man walked out without a scratch as everyone, inluding me, made our way to him.

He was quite well built man. After he had his moment with his girlfriend, him and his friends turned towards me , or more so, my wings. I forgot they were still out and I quickly retracted them.

" Forgive my bluntness, but who are you?" asked the man with the hammer.

"I could ask the same of you Asgardian," I replied

" My name is Thor, god of Thunder. This is Sif and the Warriors Three. And these mortals are Jane, Darcy, and Eric. Now will you tell us who you are."

"Rosalie. But you can call me Rose. Asfor my full name and identity, you will learn that in all due time."

"Excuse me!" interjectes Agent Coulson as he exits his car. " As Thor faces him, he continues, "Donald," I nearly let out a snort, " I don't think you've been completely honest with me."

"Know this Son of Coul, You and I, we fight for the same goal, the protection of this world."

"So do I," I quietly mumble.

Thor ignores me. " From this day forward, you can count me as an ally. If, you return the items you have taken from Jane."

"Stolen!" She interupts.

"Borrowed," Phil returns calmly. " Of course you can have your equipement back. You're gonna need it to continue your research."

Thor then turns to Jane. " Would you like to see the bridge we spoke of?"

" Uh, sure." Thor wraps his arm around Janes and flys up into the air. I let out a laugh, spread out my wings and follow them, as I left a cloud of dust behind.

Once we landed in the desert, we waited for the others to get here. Let's just say that they're really slow.

Once they arrived he walked onto the strange markings in the ground.

"Heimdall, open the bifrost." Nothing. "Heimdall?" Pause. "Heimdall!" He walked towards us. "He doesn't answer."

"Then we are stranded. " Said on of the warriors.

Thor looked up to the sky one again. "Heimdall, if you can hear me we need you now! Heimdall!"

Suddenly a tornado of rainbow and cloud began to descend. As the warriors happily made their way towards it, I watched as Thor and Jane said their goodbyes.

He then turned to me. "It was a pleasure meeting you Lady Rosalie. I hope we meet again." He then walked into the rainbow bridge and he, the warriors and the bridge disappeared.

"It was nice to meet you but I must go, " I told Jane Eric and Darcy. They both waved and said goodbye, and I sent them a smile as I turned and started walking away. I was aboult to fly away, but not before Phil Coulson's car pulled up next to me.

" Miss, you have to come with us. We just need you to answer some questions before we debrief you."

I smirked. "Only if you can catch me first." And with that, I flew toward New York and the Empire State Building leaving him no chance to reply. Home, here I come.