Chapter 7

A/N: Hello my lovely readers, thanks for 1k reads and your support. Enjoy!

Rose's POV

I had been fighting and blowing things up for a while when I hear Nat speak in my comm.

"I can close it. Can anyone copy? I can shut the portal down." 

"Do it!" I yell back at the same time as Cap.

"No. Wait." Tony interjects.

"Stark, these things are still coming!" said Cap.

"I have a nuke coming in and it's gonna blow in less than a minute." I look into the distance. He's not lying. "And I know just where to put it."

"Stark, you know that's a one way trip."

I sigh. "I clear a path, Tony. Good luck." It's now or never. I conjure up a big compact beam of fire and direct it to the portal, blowing up all forms coming out of the portal and blocking all else from coming out. Seconds later, I drop down the beam as Tony flies a wingspan away past me and into the portal with the nuke. He'd better make it back. I dive down to a safer distance from the portal next to Steve and Thor as I hear the explosion. 

"Close it." Steve says from nearby. I stumble a little as I feel the power of the Tesseract deactivate and the portal beginning to close. Just as it vanishes a body comes tumbling out.

"Son of a gun." I hear Steve say. But Tony keeps falling. 

"He's not slowing down." Thor says as he gets ready to save him. But Hulk beats him to it as he catches him, slides down the side of a building and crashes onto the road. We rush up to them to see an unconsious Ironman. We watch in silence as he still doesn't move when suddenly, the Hulk let out a fierce roar, startling us all and waking Tony up.

He looks up at us and asks,"What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me." We all let out a sigh of relief. 

"We won." Cap replies.

"Alright hey! Alright good job guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow, let's just take a day. You ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma place about two blocks from here. I don'tknow what it is but I wanna try it." 

"We're not finished yet." Thor says. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stood at the top of the tower watch the pathetic god try to crawl away, only to turn around and see the Avengers preventing him from going anywhere.

"If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned to the Avengers as SHIELD agents took care of the defenseless god.

"Guys, I can't join you guys for shawarma. I have to go have a long talk with a few people and I also have to check on a few friends."

"That's alright kid, maybe another time." Tony says as he puts and arm around my shoulder.

"I'm not a kid," I mumble.

Steve then looks at my arm and asks, "Hey, are you okay? Is that supposed to look that way?"

I look dawn to see a cut on my arm with gold liquid coming out of it. "Oh this it's nothing."

"Why is your blood gold?"

"Long story short, I'm a godess and we don't have blood but rather ichor. If you have anymore questions, you can do your research." I walk onto the balcony of STARK tower, and turn around sending a wink at Steve, before jumping off and flying towards the Empire State Building. 

Home.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter and late update. Stay safe from the Corona virus, and wash/sanitize your hands. Love you guys!!!