Chapter 8

Rose's POV

The elevator dinged as it opened allowing a beautiful mountain glittering with gold entered my view. The different creatures bowed as I walked by them witha smile on my face. Finally, I walked into the throne room, where all the Olympians were discussing the usual crap they fight over, when a certain blue eyed god caught my stare. 

"Rosie!" my favorite cousin rushed over and caught me in an embrace. 

I chuckle as I return the gesture. "I missed you too Pollo." 

"Hey, stop hogging my cousin."

"You mean our cousin."

"Nope."

"It's good to see you Art," I say as I give the petite goddess a hug. As I let go, I am suddenly lifted onto someone's shoulders by some very, very muscular arms.

"Ares! Put me down." 

"Two months! You were gone Two months!" he says. He puts me down and gives me I bear hug, that I return just as tightly.

"Sorry, it wasn't even that long. I just wanted to get out. You barely ever let me leave." I whine. "Besides, I just went to Greece, and ran into a little trouble on the way back."

"We know all about your so called 'trouble'," a voice booms. 

"Uh oh," I mumble. I slowly turn around to see my dear uncle's furious expression. "You've exposed yourself to the public! You've exposed us!" 

"Oh come on. It's not like they can see through the mist anyway."

"We've lived quietly for so long-"

"Exactly! People have forgotten about us! I think it's time we come out and show them who really runs this world."

Silence.

"She's got a point." Everyone turns to the queen. Hera smiles at me. "It is time we come back into the light." 

"Anyway, right now, we have other things to worry about. Are you alright dear?" Athena asks. "You fainted. You know that wouldn't have happened if you would just except your position as the thirteenth Olympian.

"I know. But I've told you guys, I just want a few more years of freedom before I do that. But on a more important note, do you guys know anything about the Infinity Stones?"

Silence.

"I knew this would come up eventually." My father looked at me with a soft smile. "Zeus it's time." He nods. "When you were born, you were declared godess of loyalty, protection, and heroes, the princess of Olympus, destined to be the 13th Olympian. But it seems that the infinity stones, had a Mind of their own (no pun intended) and decided to bless you with their power, causing you to have a connection with them and know when one is near." They continued to explain what the stones were and soon they were done.

"Wow." I was in shock. "I think I need a while to process that. Besides, I have a few people to visit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped onto a porch of a small house, and ringed the doorbell. Finally, the door opened to reveal a certain hero, and his girlfriend.

"Hey Percy. Long time no see."

A/N: Sorry guys:/ I know this chapter is really short and was just a filler, but I've been occupied. I'll make it up to y'all soon. Byeeeeee.❤