Chapter 2 (Avengers)

3rd POV(Point of View)

May 3rd 2012

The last two days had been hectic. Loki stole the Tesseract, Fury had initiated the Avengers Initiative, Loki attacked Germany, Iron Man made a dramatic entrance, and Loki was now sitting in the quinjet after giving up easily. with the so called Avengers. And the awful weather wasn't helping. Suddenly it got worse as lightning bagan to stike and Loki gave a frightened look.

"What's the matter, scared of a little lightning?" Steve Rogers asked Loki.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows," he replied.

Rose's POV

I had been having visions of this moment for a few days now, along with flashes of a portal over New York and some very ugly aliens who could use some serious plastic surgery.

I now sat on a a small rocky cliff in black flexible leather pants and my armor, my long brown hair tied in a high ponytail and my pearcing emerald green eyes looking around as I waited for what I had forseen. All of a sudden, two figures landed harshly on a cliff nearby. Thor. But who was that with him. I watched from a distance as the both bickered. As I slowly crept closer, I coul hear some of their words.

" ...but I've sent it off I know not where, " said what seemed like Loki. I remember his from the vision.

"Listen well brother, I-" Bang. Thunderboy didn't complete his sentence as something, or someone, had pushed him into the woods below. Another figure with a parachute not too far behind.

"I'm listening," said Loki, as if he were waiting. He then tried to tun aroun, walk away and escape. I rolled my eyes at his words, and stepped out of my hiding spot and blokedhis path.

"Where do you think you're going?" He looked at me confused yet intrigued.

"Who are you" he asked.

"Someone who's not gonna let you get away. Now turn around and sit." He didn't seem convinced so i took off my whip and aimed the now glowing lash in his direction. With that he turned around and sat down on a rock. With snap of my fingers, Loki's feet were tied together.

" Now stay put," I ordered him. With that, I jumped off the edge of a cliff and landed perfectly in a crouched down position in the woods below. After two minutes of walking, I arrived at the scene of a fight and hid behind a very thick tree. The poor trees were being harmed by the foolish men.

I watched as Thor and the Iron man fought. I had to say it was very entertaining. But a shield got in the way as it hit both men and returned to its owner.

"Hey, that's enough!" he scolded. He then jumped down from the elevated poition he was in. " Ok, I don't know what you plan on doing here-"

"I've come here to put an end to Loki's scheme," interupted Thor.

"Than prove it. Put that hammer down," said the man.

"Uh, yea, no. Bad call. He loves th-" With a strike of his hammer, Thor sent Metalhead flying backwards.

" You want me to put the hammer down!" Thor then jumped up to strike the man with the shield who put it between him and the hammer. The hammer struck causing a blast to destroy all the nearby trees and sending my flying back a few feet. I groaned from the force as I landed. I then got up and made my way back to where a now destroyed tree stood. I looked at the three men that now had also gotten up

The man was breathing heavily. "Are we done here?"

I finally spoke, " I sure hope so." They turned quickly to look at meat the sound of my British accented melodious voice. I smirked, "Nice to see you again Thor."