[Request] TFP - Wheeljack x (Cybertronian/Mech) Reader {Part 1-The Good Fight}

"(Y/n), please report to the training room, please report to the training room. Thank you," Seaspray said over the loudspeaker that extended throughout the entire Wrecker building.

"On it," you said to no one. As you walked throughout the hallways, the other Wreckers pointed digits at you and said things that you didn't care to listen to.

You had joined the Wreckers a few vorns ago, so you were still pretty new to the Wreckers. Even though you had proved your metal time and time again on the field, the others always picked on you for being the 'rookie' or 'new guy'.

After roughly 10 minutes, you arrived in the training room. A not-so-cheerful Seaspray stood waiting for you.

"I told you to be here 15 minutes ago!" He said accusingly, pointing a threatening digit at you.

"Yeppers, you got a problem with it 'Spray?" You sassed, picking at a piece of grime that had gotten stuck on you servo.

"You know what? Whatever. Anyways, we got some new recruits that need shown around and no one else is going to do it," he said, motioning to the group of 6-9 new guys in the background.

"So I've been volunteered tribute?" You asked, frowning deeply at the grind that refused to come off of your servo.

"Yes you have, (Y/n). Now run along and get it going." The mech waved his servos in a 'run along' motion that someone would give a sparkling. "Night game's at 600, don't be late."

"On it boss," you said. Seaspray left the room. Looking at the new recruits as you finally hacked off the grime, you snarked, "Are you coming or not?"

They all looked down and nodded. "Well come on then!" You yelled, brighting up. It has been a while since the Wreckers had some fresh metal running around.

They all followed you out the door.

"Here are the training fields for when we get into explosives, cannons, and long-range weapons," you said, waving your servo at the large empty space on the other side of the window.

As your group moved along, you pointed things out here and there.

"Here's the office, where you'll most likely report to when needed."

"And over there is the personal training rooms."

"Next to that room right there is the storage shack, and beside that is the party room, where we hold our parties."

You dulled your tone as you finished the tour at the berthrooms.

"And welcome to the Wrecker berthrooms. Luxury apartments with charm. Complementary free shower racks monthly."

They rookies were distracted by a white mech with red and green accents duelling Seaspray with swords though. They gasped when the white mech took down Seaspray.

"Oi!" You snapped. "Optics on the topic!" You dished out keys for the rooms. "Don't loose your key!" You have all of them a stern look as they wandered off into their newly assigned rooms.

The white mech was helping Seaspray get up.

"Good one Wheeljack. Always have an optic on what's going on around you though." He warned Wheeljack after brushing some dust off of his armour.

"And I always do."

Storming up to Wheeljack, you went up right behind him and said "Boo."

The mech nearly jumped out of his armour. "Hey now Sunshine, what you doing here?" He said with his infamous smirk on his faceplates.

"Har har Wheeljack, very funny." You glared at him. "So what makes you think it's funny to distract the rookies as I am forced to give them a tour?" You quickly ask, catching him off-guard.

"Nothing, really. Aside from making you angry that is," he said, smirking.

"Right." Pausing for a moment, you got a better look at him. "If that's what you wanna believe."

His optic ridge twitched. "Hey now, I'm only speaking the truth!"

You smiled at him. "And so am I." The plan was working- you were getting under his amour.

The mech growled and mutters something under his breath.

You 'tsk'ed at him. "Well, you lucky little ray of hope, night game's almost upon us. Suppose I'll go to it." As you walked backwards away from him, you gave him a devilish smirk, ticking off the wrecker even more.

You arrived at the training field just in time to pick sparring partners. Bulkhead and some other Wrecker were going at it.

Wrecking balls swung and cannons fired. The ending result was Bulkhead standing on top of the other mech with his wrecking ball next to his opponent's helm. His normally green finish was a charred black though.

"Bulkhead wins again," you mused, walking up to the spectator lines.

"Alright," said the announcer, who was a black and green mech. "Whooo's next?"

Many helms turned from one to another. A white servo shot up in the back corner on the opposite side of the field.

"And who wishes to step forward?" Asked the announcer. The crowd cleared a path around the Wrecker who volunteered. Wheeljack stepped out of the crowd.

"And it looks like we have WheelJACK! Let's give it up for him guys!" Clapping rang throughout the field.

The announcer held the microphone-thing up to Wheeljack. "And who do wish to challenge?"

"(Y/n)," he said rather harshly into it.

"Well then. (Y/n), get right on up here!"

You pushed your way through the crowd, giving a few Wreckers here and there nasty glares. Once you hit the open land, you straightened your back struts and raised your doorwings.

"(Y/n), do you accept the challenge?" The black and green mech said into the microphone before holding it out to you.

"I do," you snarled into it.

"Alright guys! Clear the field! This one's gonna be big!" The announcer yelped as Wheeljack pulled out his swords. He scurried back to the sidelines as fast as possible.

You dodged an incoming pede. You grabbed it and swing him into the ground with ease. Wheeljack flipped up again and held his swords, ready to go.

You were about to pull yours out when he kneed you in the gut.

"Ugh," you groaned. He used the blunt end of his katana to hit you on the shoulder plating, sending you falling into the ground.

Wheeljack smirked. "And I thought you'd put up more of a fight too!"

He knelt down right up close into your personal space. Without him noticing, you slowly moved your pedes up.

"Look out!" Someone from the crowd yelled, but it was too late. You put your pedes on Wheeljack's chassis and pushed him back.

Running over to him, you kicked his swords far out of reach. Flipping him over, you now had Wheeljack with his back struts facing towards you and weaponless. Pulling out your own swords, you formed an 'X' with them overtop his neck cables so that if he did anything, he would be decapitated.

"I yield..." The white, red, and green mech beneath you muttered in defeat. You smirked in victory.

"And it appears things have taken a turn for the more interesting!" Yelled the announcer. "Wheeljack has been defeated by (Y/n)!"

You lifted your swords off his neck cables and sheathed them again. Walking over to where you kicked Wheeljack's swords, you picked them up and handed to the mech who was currently getting up.

"Thanks," he grunted. You rolled your optics at him.

"You know what, (Y/n)? I think that we'll get along just fine, don't you?" He asked, smirking.