Part 23

At around 3am or so, Jimin started to stir in his sleep.

It was most likely the way Jungkook was breathing heavily against his neck. Or maybe it was the way Taehyungs legs were wrapped around his own. It was a lot of body heat to be surrounded by.

As carefully as he could, Jimin slid out from their embrace and waddled towards the door. Looking back at the pair he marvelled as just how beautiful they both looked. Jungkook was resting on his side, his mouth slightly open and he looked way too cute. Taehyungs hair was all messed up, and now that Jimin was gone he was spooning the duvet instead.

Just looking at them made him feel so incredibly lucky. How did he ever get to do this?

Jimin tip toed downstairs into the kitchen to get something to drink. His throat was sore and he really needed something cold. Also he was really trying to avoid a hangover.

"Oh! Hyung, I'm so sorry I didn't know you were here". Jimin said when he almost bumped into Namjoon. The elder was sitting by the table, head hung low between his arms.

"Naaa, it's okay Jiminssi. I was just getting a drink".

"An alcoholic drink?" Jimin asked, pointing to the cup by Namjoon. The nod confirmed his answer. "It's a little late for that no? Everyone is asleep".

Namjoon gestured with his hand and shook his head "Nah. I wanna enjoy it while I can. We don't often get to drink".

Finally the silver haired boy lifted his head to look at Jimin. He shot him a smile and that in turn made Namjoon smile back, all happy and very tipsy.

"You're cute you know" Namjoon said, nonchalantly.

"So I've been told" Jimin teased with a giggle. He sat himself next to the elder and carried on watching him with a smile.

"How are you Ji..whoa, Jimin? Tell me how you are. How are you?"

"I'm good hyung. I had such a good time tonight. But at the same time I'm also quite sad. I'm sad to be leaving tomorrow. It's been a privilege hanging out with you guys. And I'm gonna hate not being able to hang out with you all". He sighed to himself sadly, and thought about the fact that in some time he's going to have to leave to go back to his hotel to pack.

Namjoon pouted a little and placed his hand on Jimin's knee "It's okay. I'm sure our paths will cross again some time soon. I don't think V-ssi and Jungkook-ah will allow you not seeing them for ages you know?"

Jimin felt a blush creep onto his cheeks. "I hope so".

"How is it going with you lot?"

"Really good hyung. I-I..." was he really about to share how he felt with Namjoon? Perhaps he wouldn't really remember this conversation seeing as he was drunk "I have enjoyed spending time with them so much. It's crazy. And I really like them. Both of them. I think maybe possibly, if I was around more it could turn into something? But honestly even now I'm taking what I can get. I feel really lucky. I'd love to continue. It's hard I know. We live in different cities and you guys are so busy. But if I could do this all the time I would".

"You really like them" Namjoon said with a smile.

"I really do. I really really do".

"I'm glad. They're my brothers. They can of course do whatever they want but they always rely on the help of everyone else. They like knowing what we think. I always ask Hoseok if I need help and that's just how it wa..-works here. I'm protective of them. Of everyone. And I wouldn't keep quiet if I thought they were doing the wrong thing. I've not said a word to them about you. Because I see how much they like you. The way they look at you and talk about you too"