Part 37

It was so much better with the boys back. Jimin missed Hoseok and Jins energy. He missed talking with Namjoon until 1am about nothing specific.

He missed watching Yoongi cook.

He missed Jungkook and Taehyung most of all because being around them seemed to give him bursts of such energy. He felt so comfortable around them as days passed.

They got back into a nice routine with training for the comeback. And luckily it was Doyun from now on about 90% of the time so Jimin didn't have to worry about being overly sensitive around Jaewon. Or feeling anxious before practice.

Doyun even went out with Jimin again, this time in the evening to a bar where the two got to know each other a little more. They became merry and laughter filled the air for the rest of the night as they bonded. Jimin was thankful for that. Even though Doyun was older he didn't belittle Jimin, or use it as an excuse to boss him around.

He was more like a friend. An older brother. He was grateful to have him around.

During a break they had after a lot of dancing the boys were all sprawled out on the floor in the studio. Jungkooks head was on Jimins lap as they both scrolled through their phones

Jimins sudden giggle made Jungkook look up in curiosity.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh a funny text"

"Oh yeah from who?"

"San"

Jungkook hums out and rolls his back to the side for more comfort.

Giggle after giggle only got Jungkook more curious. So much so that at one point he simply grabbed the phone out of Jimins hand

"Hey!"

"I just wanna see"

San:

Jungkook eyes the photo, hums and hands it back to Jimin who doesn't have too happy of an expression in his face fight now

"I didn't appreciate that" he said, softly since he didn't want to huff out at Jungkook. He couldn't. He held him in too high a regard.

"Me taking your phone?"

"Yes. Looking at my texts". Jimin clicks his phone shut and crossed his arms over his chest just to show that he meant his words.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook tells him

"Mm"

"Jiminie I am sorry"

"Okay"

Jungkook sits up and starts nosing at Jimins neck before speaking once more. "I really am I sorry"

The blonde purses his lips to stop the smile threatening to show. The action tickled him a little but he was still trying his best.

"Don't be angry with me. I'm the youngest. I don't know what I do half the time"