Part 25

Days later the boys had really tried avoiding talking about the situation. It was a topic that made them all sad.

Jimin was at work moping around. He didn't really care about the clothes being messy. He didn't care that someone in the dressing room needed another size. He was thinking about how seeing Jungkook and Taehyung  was no longer possible.

It would probably get to a few months. They'd slowly stop talking and then Jimin would only be able to see them in concert. At least he still had that.

He was on the late shift with Hanjae. And he only had 15 minutes left. Thank god.

When they were shutting the shop Jimin kept quiet. He really wasn't in the mood. There was a cool breeze and the streets were quiet. Not a person in sight.

"Goodnight. I'll see you soon" Jimin mumbled out as he put his keys in his bag.

When he didn't hear a response he looked up. And what he saw scared him a little. Hanjae has a weird look on his face. This smug, smirky expression that made Jimin uncomfortable.

"Goodnight" he said again and went to turn however he suddenly felt Hanjae's large hand on his arm causing him to turn back around

"Where are you going?"

Jimin looked at his hand and then up towards the man. "Uh, home..."

"Or you can stay out" Hanjae said, voice low.

"I-I do need to get home. I have to do some th-...."

"No. You can stay out here. With me. You can do me a favour"

Being way too oblivious and innocent Jimin just stood there, with big doe like eyes. "W-what favour?"

It was all very sudden. And it maybe took about 5 seconds tops. But Jimin suddenly found himself pulled into a near by alley, arms held tighter by Hanjae's big hands.

"Hanjae. W-what are you doing!" Jimin cried out, fear and dread flowing completely through his body.

"Just come here" Hanjae growled, pushing Jimin against one of the walls. He was so easy to push around. So small and light.
Jimin groaned from the pain of the bricks against his back, but immediately tried to rush off.

Hanjae was too quick and pulled him back. "Get on your knees" he growled.

Jimin pushed him away and attempted to run again. "Leave me the hell alone!" He cried out, ripples of fear travelling through his heart.

Hanjae had his hands on Jimins shoulders and looked at him like you would a pathetic child. "Just do what you're told. You know what I want, twink. Get to it"

He was forced down on his knees and then his head was pushed forcefully towards Hanjae's crotch. How was this happening. Seriously has was this happening? Jimin tried his best to escape the hold but the elder was so much stronger.

"Let me go! Let me to Hanjae, please"

"You've wanted this. Don't lie to yourself Jimin. Just do it" he said through gritted teeth.

When Hanjae tilted his head back, Jimin took the opportunity to punch him right in the crotch. The elder groaned in pain and fell to the floor immediately. And within seconds Jimin was up and running home. He ran to the point that he felt he would collapse. His chest and throat were burning. But he needed to get home.

Jimin:
Can I call you ?

Please

Jungkook.