Bajancanadian #1

Y/N POV

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You were wearing a (f/c) dress that went down to a little below your knees. You had on (f/c) flats that matched your dress. Your (h/c) hair was in a side braid. You had on (f/c) eyeshadow that went well with your dress, mascara, and some light red lipstick.

Why were you dressed like this? It was the night of the prom and the one and only Mitchell Hughes was your date. You and him had been best friends for years and he asked you to prom.

Just as you were finishing up you heard the doorbell ring.

"(Y/N) Mitch is here!", your mom shouts up to you.

You start down the stairs, and see Mitch standing there in a black tux.

"Well hello beautiful", Mitch says. You blush madly. He puts the corsage on you and your mom stands there silently fangirling.

"Ok so you too don't have too much fun." Your mom says with a wink. The both of you blush furiously.

"Well maybe you can as long as it's protected fun." She adds with a smirk.

"Ok see ya later mom, bye!" You shout quickly and hurry to push Mitch out the door. He laughs as you get outside.

"Oh god, (y/n), I love your mom!" He says.

"MITCH! Oh my god, please no, don't even."

"I'm just joking."

"You better be." You mumble.

"Come one we don't want to be late!" He shouts.

"Then les goooooo!" I shout back.

~~~~TIME SKIP TO PROM~~~~

You were both chatting with each other when a slow song starts to play.

"(Y/N), can I have this dance?" Mitch asks you.

"Of course." You reply. He puts his hands on your waist while you wrap your arms around his neck. You look up at him into his chocolate brown eyes while he stares down at you into your (e/c) eyes. He starts to slowly lean in and you start to do the same. Your lips touch his and it feels like fireworks erupting everywhere. It feels like everything has stopped and it's just you two.

You break apart for air and look at each other.

"(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" Mitch asks you shyly.

"Yes." You reply and push your lips back against him. From that point on you know that Mitch is the one you want to be with forever.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys did you like it? It's my first time writing a X reader one shot, so I hope you liked it.

COMMENT!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!

BYE MY FLAWS!!!!