Skydoesminecraft #1

\\Your POV//

Your boyfriend should be here any minute now, you hear a car in the distance, you boyfriend, Adam, stares you up and down, and looks in to your eyes hungry. You shake your head no, knowing he knows I need to save my v-card till' your married. You start to study him more closely, he is in a black tux with a baby blue tie that goes well with your baby blue dress. He begins to walk towards you slowly... then all at once he has you in his arms.

"Can we go to prom? Now please? I wanna dance with you!" He pleades you.

"Baby? why would I say no?" You ask waiting for a reply. You didn't get one, before picked you up and put you in the car. Thought the car ride there you talked about having kids and getting married,

"I would really like kids you know?" You say.

"Well I want you now, but no... you have to wait," he said getting a tone.

"Who said I had to wait, just my parents would be disapointed in me..." You say sexly "How about we skip prom? And make my parents disapointed?"

"Babe? Are you sure?" He asked. And he got his answer when you helped him guide his car to the side of the road. And well, let's just say Adam and you made the car rock all night...

<><><><><><><><><>
Well I tried to fix my grammar bc Emma was complaining about how bad my grammar was. BUT YOU NOW WHAT?! It is not that bad. at least not worse then Emma's...

BYE MY FLAWS!! <3

~Sammy~