🍋Benimaru x Reader

“A-ah ~ fuckk!” You moaned as Benimaru rubbed your slick entrance feeling all your juices on his fingers. He pressed his chest against your back and growled into your ear “(y/n) you're already this wet for me~” he taunted.

“Don't tease me!” you yelped as he slipped his fingers inside of you. You wanted this so badly, you couldn't believe it happened so quickly.

~earlier~

You were one of Great Rimuru's subordinates, and you couldn't contain your excitement when he told you that the village was gaining new allies: Ogres. You had never really seen other races before so it was certainly going to be an experience. Bursting into Great Rimuru's room you where greeted by Rigurd, Ranga, and Master himself. Then there where the six Ogres standing in line.

Rimuru-sama~! These are the new allies! Wow!” You squeaked excitedly as you skipped around your Master.

“(Y/n), calm down, alright? Yes, they are.” Rimuru sighed. You came to a full stop at his side and turned to look at them, to take in their appearance. Your eyes instantly were drawn to the tall, handsome man with bright red hair, and what seemed to be red markings under his eyes. Your breath hitched in your throat as you gazed at him.

“Wow ~ He's gorgeous…” you whispered to yourself, but just loud enough for Rimuru to hear. He tossed you a side glance deadpanning. He waved his hand around as he explained. “(Y/n), meet Benimaru him and his men will be working with us for now on, treat them nicely.” Benimaru watched as you blushed all the way up to your ears, letting out a low chuckle ‘She sure is pretty cute, I'm tempted to take her all for myself.’ He thought to himself. “I'd love to show you around the village.” You suggested, “Sure, I'd like that.” He agreed following you out of the tent just like that.

“Well, we should leave them alone for now so let's relax!” Rimuru cheered as he looked at everyone else that remained in the room.

You and Benimaru walked around the village, you were showing him where certain shops were, where the bath houses were just anything interesting, the two of you were walking around the edge of the village near the forest, when you had an idea. “How about we go to the lake that's near?” you suggested turning to look at him with a smile. “Works for me.” Benimaru agrees following behind you as you walked through the forest tree line.

Making your way to the lake your mind was going crazy ‘oh my god, this is insane! He's so handsome.. I-I wonder what his body looks like’ your face warmed with the blush that appeared on your cheeks. As the two of you approached the end of the trees before the opening of the lake, you could feel him hovering over you from behind, before you could ask him any questions he grabbed your arm making you squeak as he pushed you up against the bark of a tree.

“B-Benimaru!? W-What are you doing!?” you stammered surprised at his sudden actions, “I heard what you said, back there with everyone. I think you're pretty gorgeous yourself.” he whispered back in a husky voice that had your body trembling in desire, you could feel yourself becoming wetter at the excitement of what he was going to do with you.

“W-What?” you looked up at him with wide eyes ‘He heard you!?’ “It's exactly what I said, I heard you, now I want you to be mine.” He whispered leaning towards you brushing your hair back to leave red marks right at the base of your neck. Your mind swirled with the intensity of heat that went straight to your core, you couldn't help yourself as you let out a light moan. Benimaru pulled back and chuckled at your reaction.

“You're so cute (y/n), I wonder how many more reactions I can get out of you..” He smirked, as his slipped his hands into your shirt grabbing a hold of it ripping it into pieces. You couldn't help but gasp at the cold air that was now touching your almost bare chest.