🍋 Souei x Reader 🍋

Hello everyone ~ 

So since I got so many requests for Benimaru I wanted to put different characters in between them so you have something to read while I'm finishing up the Benimaru ones! 

Includes ~ Some drug use, minor yaoi

I hope you all have a good morning/night ~ 💕

Enjoy!

There was something completely wrong with you.. Something you couldn't even begin to explain what could have happened to make you feel this way. One moment ago you were just sitting around the main table accompanying Great Rimuru, Souei, Benimaru and also Rigurd enjoying dinner while sipping on delicious wine when all of a sudden you started getting uncomfortably warm making you squirm around in your seat as the heat you were feeling all over suddenly made its way directly towards your womanly core. Containing the moan that was about to slip past your lips by clenching your teeth before you completely embarrassed yourself in front of your comrades as you shifted in your seat again catching the attention of Souei. 

"Are you alright (Y/n)? Are you feeling ill?" He calmly questioned you as you shifted your gaze towards him uncomfortably as your brain raced for some type of an answer as his sharp eyes stared into you. 

"I-I.. nn-yes! Yes! I am, I'm going to go lay down forgive me!" You quickly stood up making your way out of the dining hall towards your own house, missing the mischievous eyes of Souei following your retreating figure. 

Reaching your house pretty quickly as you rushed inside closing the door as you made your way towards your bedroom to remove all your clothing before you quickly laid on top of your bed trying to cool yourself down but it wasn't long until you felt the throbbing pleasure return to your core as you released a quiet moan. 

'Why am I so incredibly horny!! I can hardly control myself!' You screamed in your head as you let your hands run over fondling your own breasts squeezing them without mercy pinching your perky nips in between your fingers, spreading your legs wide so you could trail your free hand down your exposed body before sliding your fingers down towards your slick entrance rubbing at your bundle of nerves that had your legs twitching at the contact. Tossing your head back letting out a loud moan as you slipped your fingers lower curling your fingers into your dripping core while you brought the hand that was still squeezing your nips towards your sensitive bundle rubbing gently creating a nice rhythm between the two. It felt so good but the only problem was that your fingers weren't long enough to hit all your super sweet spots inside of you that would put you over cloud nine. 

So distracted in the throws of pleasure that you were giving yourself you didn't even realize the pair of dark blue eyes that where intensely watching in on your intimate moment, as his large form slowly closed in on you his eyes savoring the glorious view that was displayed in front of him. Quietly kneeling in front of you as he let his threads out sneakily wrapping around your entirely exposed body before quickly making you end your own pleasure as your arms snapped together being brought above your head completely immobilizing you. 

"Souei!!" You let out a scream of his name as your eyes quickly snapped down to see the handsome man that was currently in between your thighs getting a full uncensored view of your dripping wet core, while his spare threads wrapped themselves around your perky breasts pinching at your sensitive nubs. You were embarrassed that you got caught in such an indecent manner,  a deep red blush made its way directly up to your ears but you couldn't help the lewd moan that slipped out as the throbbing heat of desire came back. 

"You feel like this because of me.. just let me devour you entirely I'll make you feel amazing." His husky whisper from in between your thighs made you almost melt at how seductive he sounded bringing his lips towards your thighs giving them light kisses as he brought his fingers towards your slick entrance taking over the depth and the pace that was impossible for you to reach alone.