🍋Souei x Reader

This may be the longest one I've written so far.. he's such a hottie 😍😍 so I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do! 

Today was the day that you would finally confess your feelings towards Souei. You've built up enough courage to finally tell him everything, you've waited long enough. 

As you made your way doing your daily day to day tasks hoping that at some point while walking through the village you would find him eventually like you would usually. Trying to keep the courage that you felt this morning as you continued to try reciting what you would say to him once you saw him. 

'Souei.. I've loved you for a very long time now ever since before the war.. but it just got so crazy with everything that happened I couldn't..-' Cutting yourself off from doing anymore thinking, rolling your eyes sighing you needed to fix that.. 

Finishing your daily tasks you started on your journey searching for Souei. As you walked your way through the village checking all his usual spots that he chooses to relax on the days he doesn't have any missions. You had to only hope that Great Rimuru didn't give him a surprise training mission for the new recruits to Soeui's team, especially after taking the lizardmen under his wing. 

Continuing your search for him but when there was no luck and it was already dusk you decided to stop searching for him today, sighing to yourself you wondered if possibly a dip in the hot springs could make you feel a little bit less discouraged about not being able to find him.. But it's okay you could just find him tomorrow and talk then. 

Reaching the bath house you made your way through the doorway slightly making your way towards the steaming hot water. Stopping at the rocky edge, slowly slipping your clothes off letting them fall onto the ground before sliding your body into the water, letting the warmth of the water evople your body. 

Humming in content as you let your head fall back resting against the rocks edge closing your eyes relaxing letting yourself melt into the feeling of the hot water on your skin. Resting for a while longer before cracking your eyes open deciding it was about time to return back to your house as you looked up towards the starry night sky. Pulling yourself out from the water grabbing a towel drying yourself off before dressing yourself, you slightly made your way out of the bath house making your way back to your own house.  

Once you made it back to your house walking through the front door into your bedroom you were greeted by the man you wanted to see the most just lounging on your bed with his eyes closed, like he was waiting here for a while. 

"Souei..?" Your curiously whispered as you tilted your head stepping closer towards him. He cracked one eye open to look at you before he stood up. 

"I've been told by Master that you've been looking for me today? My apologies I had been given a training mission to test the new recruits abilities in battle. I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner." He spoke calmly yet you could see the hint of regret that was in his eyes. 

Closing the distance between the two of you, you stepped closer reaching out grabbing his hand with yours lacing your fingers together as you pulled him back towards the bed to sit where he was previously lounging. 

"It's not your fault Souei.. I'm just glad that you're here now.. There's.. uh something I've been meaning to tell you but I was always too scared.. I-I love you Souei.. I have for a while just everything was really freaking insane for a while and we never got the chance to have a break.." You panted out of breath as you finished your ramble of a confession. Deadpanning almost immediately after, that was so not how you wanted to say that tearing your gaze away from him embarrassed. 

Souei looked at your reactions as you looked anywhere you possibly could other then looking at him, your cheeks burning brightly with a red blush as you fumbled with your fingers nervously. Letting out a deep chuckle that caught your attention snapping your gaze up towards him questionly.