0. 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

— 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 —

— 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 —

1. I only own the Desmond family and the Sparks family! All other characters are owned by JK Rowling
2. Please don't expect much romance out of this first novel. Gwen is literally 11 when it starts. Any real romance won't begin until the very end of this book or the start of book two.
3. This book will be rather short due to it basically being an introduction to my favorite oc I've ever created.
4. Gwen is not a perfect person. Please do not expect her to be. That being said, do not criticize her for the mistakes she will make. Gwen is a hardheaded girl who's got a tomboyish nature about her, therefore she's tough and doesn't take any shit.
5. Gwen Desmond is going to be the love of your life. Sorry, I don't make the rules!
6. This story means a lot to me because I have trouble completing stories and this one is basically completed, just have to write and edit the chapters a bit more and give time in between to publish them. Please be kind and supportive and don't skip over this first novel just to get to romance.
7. Feel free to comment! I love reading your ideas and funny little side convos. But don't be a dick. Just don't do it.
8. ENJOY!! Fall in love with Gwendolyn Desmond just as I did while creating her wonderful story.

* - edited chapter