2

(Above is an image of a rabbit Grimm, it's what usagi looks like.)

As present mic talked I was on my invention, I called it Gamen, which means, screen. It's technically a see through screen which can be used as a means of contacts etc, I had to give myself an injection so it worked, it's a serum that lets me connect to one device, I connected to my invention, because of this, I can interact with the screen which is produces by a bracelet on my wrist which is a normal metal bracelet that's filled with wired and a flat diamond on top which is the place the screen comes from. I can adjust its size and brightness with my thoughts, I can't physically interact with it though, but it's similar to those screen thingies in those vrmmorpg anime shows. As I'm connected to it, when I play music, it plays in my head unless I want to emit it, if I do it'll come out of my mouth as if I'm using my vocal cords to produce the sound of whatever in playing. At the moment the song 'irreplaceable' by 'madilyn(sp?) Paige' is playing in my head. I closed the screen just as I heard a boy say "May I ask a question?!" And then continued to ask, and when he finished asking his question he said "and you with the curly hair, you've been muttering this whole time... it's distracting, if this is some sort of game to you, then please leave immediately!" He said it to a curly green haired kid, I was annoyed by how this inconsiderate prick just embarrassed a kid who probably is determined to be a hero.

The shadow creatures notice that I was annoyed and growled, even though the only effect it had was lowering the rooms temperature a bit, my hydrokenisis as I was told it was called, reacts to the shadow creatures as if they are the driver, driving the car called hyrdokenisis, the room god cold because my hyrdokenisis lowered the temperature of the water in the air, as the boys question was answered, I raised my hand and present mic said "Yes! What is it Examinee 6482!?" I stand up and turn to the boy who just embarrassed the green haired one, I said "Before I ask my question, examinee 7111, two bits if advice, first, it is not very hero like to infer a situation based on your own beliefs, for all you know, that boys muttering could of been his open thinking, he could of been muttering about his belief on the teachers or something, also, all of you who laughed at the boy should not be heroes, because what kind of hero laughs at someone just because they are embarrassed and not to mention that can be considered very rude and impolite, you are laughing at a boy which could lead to self-insecurities which could lead to depression, which then on could lead to suicide, and then you'd be arrested for cause of another's suicide, now, as for my question, as I was homeschooled am I entered into a battle field at random?"

The blue haired by looked shocked at what I said and so did many others, present mic said "On your card will be a battle ground, it's already been sorted, not need to worry examiner 6482!!" I nod and sit down, the shadow creatures are still growling, but they are only growling at the blue haired boy and those that laughed. Present mic finished his 'debriefing' and it was time for us to go to our battle grounds for the practical. I went to my designated battle ground, battle ground B, once I got there, I did some stretches as I waited for my time to go in. I finished my stretches just as present mic said to begin, I ran while everyone else looked confused. I rushed to the center, I used my furry abilities to the fullest, I was also using shadows to teleport me, as I can teleport to other shadows. I arrive at the center having nit attacked a single robot, I calmed my nerves and said "SHADOW CREATURES: ATTACK!!" The shadow creatures all materialized scaring hothead examines half to death, every time a shadow creature defeated or immobilized a robot, they dematerialized to keep themselves from getting hurt, or killed. While the more dangerous shadow creatures were defeating robots, the more cuter and less dangerous ones were helping other examinees from getting injured, as a hero, weather their rewarded or not, should always help someone in need.

Soon I had gathered 60 points with the help of the shadow creatures, I didn't sit out I also fought robots using my quirk and my hyrdokenisis. I told all the shadow creatures to dematerialize and as they all dematerialized the ground started shaking, I said "None of you materialize." They all obeyed means I raced for the zero pointer, there this move I really want to try out. I rushed forward and gathered my quirk and shouted with my hands next to my mouth as if I was shouting out to someone far away and shouted "Shadow Dragon: Roar!!" A roar of pitch black darkness went straight through the 0 pointer and the darkness known as shadows ate away at the robot until all that remained was black ash from what was now known as shadow flames. The shadow creatures cheered me on as they saw my victory as me finally growing up, they couldn't wait for my 18th birthday since on my 18th birthday I would stop again and would be able to dematerialize like them. Anyway, since the time was up, we left the battle city B and moved on since the practical for the support course was starting soon, and I didn't want to be late.

I ran through the building of UA, I was almost late, I quickly ran into the 2nd auditorium of UA, this was where the practical would be held, as soon as I was seated, I turned of my battle music that was playing through my head, I sighed in relief as the examiner started explaining what we had to do. We have to enter a random room and build a support item for the quirk given. Once the explanation was finished, I chose a room and entered, I was prepared to make the best item I could.