5

(Lilith is the same height as Todoroki and Shizu is the same height as Momo,)

I woke up hugging the waist of my mate, Shizu, I smiled and slowly got up, she noticed me getting up and asked "Hey, Lilith." I hum in response and she continues "Can I enroll in UA, I can't bare to be away from my mate for so long." I smile as I notice that the bond has now taken a hold of her, usually since she isn't a wolf or animal of the same species, she wouldn't feel the bond, but I presume since we both hold a human part in our species it recognized us as the same species and therefore we both feel the bond. I think for a moment and say "I don't know, I'll give them a call." She nods and says "ok, I'll go make breakfast, what do you eat?" I give her a smile and say "Raw meat please, if possible with a bit of coffee please, if your still cooking when I finish calling, I'll give you hand." She hums and leaves as I grab my phone. I dial the UA school number and let it ring.

Finally someone picks up, the female voice asks "This is UA's receptionist speaking, what can I do for you?" I ask "Well, my girlfriend has just moved here, and she's looking for a hero school to enter, I know the exams have ended but is it possible for her to enter as a transfer student?" The receptionist replies "I'll go fetch the principle, please wait." I wait as a soft piano tune plays as I'm out on hold. After a bit the receptionist comes back and says "I'll put you through to the principle now." I say "ok." And the call changes lines. A male voice then says "Hello, this is principle Nezu speaking, what can I do for you?" I answer "Well, as I told the receptionist, my girlfriend has just moved here, with me to be more specific, and she's looking for a hero school to enter, as I've said before, I know the exams have ended but is it possible for her to enter as a transfer student?" There's a bit of silence then Nezu says "It is allowed, as this is within the rules of the school, but because transfer is to come later from another place, we'd have to have her do her exam on the second day of school in front of her class, is that alright?" I think and say "Yes, that's perfectly fine." I can hear the cheeriness in his voice as he says "Good, now see you in school!" And then he hangs up.

I sigh and put my phone down and walk downstairs, I go to the kitchen and when I enter, I see Shizu cooking, I give her a small smile and she says "Sorry Lilith, but I have yet to been able to make your coffee, can you please make me some tea as well as your coffee?" I nod and get to work making her tea and my coffee. As we're busy I tell her "The principle said that you can enter as a transfer student, but you have to do your entrance exam, in front of the class, and you also have to do it on the second day of school, so you'll have to go a day without me, as I'll be at school." She nods solemnly, we finish making breakfast, I sit down and she does too. I begin eating my raw meat drizzled in melted silver, and drinking my black coffee. She eats some bacon and eggs and drinks her green tea. Once we finish I give her a smile and say "how about today we have a just us day?" She nods with a smile once again adorning her features.

Time skip:

It's been a week and I got my letter, I walked in with my letter, it was left at the mailbox out the front if the testing gate since the deliverer couldn't open the gate. I smile at Shizu, she grabs my hand reassuringly as we go to the dining room and open the letter. Out of the letter comes a hologram thingy, it turns on and a screen appears, Shizu looks ready to destroy it if it causes me any harm, physically, mentally and/or emotionally. On the hologram thingy is the familiar person known as all might he says "Hello Young Lunar! As you can see, it is me all might! Now! You passed the exam with flying colors! Here's the results! From both your villainous and heroic actions!" The screen changes to show a table.

Examination result (I just read what was in the manga and wrote it but put Lilith first)

- 1 - Lilith Lunar - 80 V - 30 R -
- 2 - Katsuki Bakugo - 77 V - 0 R -
- 3 - Eijiro Kirishima - 39 V - 35 R -
- 4 - Ochako Uraraka - 28 V - 45 R -
- 5 - Ibara Shiozaki - 36 V - 32 R -
- 6 - Tenya Ida - 52 V - 9 R -
- 7 - Izuku Midoriya - 0 V - 60 R -
- 8 - Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu - 49 V - 10 R -
- 9 - Fumikage Tokoyami- 47 V - 10 R -

Shizu gave me a big hug when I showed her the huge smile on my face because I had gotten in, and top of the list too! All might said a few more things, but I didn't really give a shit, me and Shizu sat there hugging for a bit then she asked me "wanna train?" I nod and we went outside. Once outside we decided to do a whole bunch of trainings and then we did combat training we both knew martial arts, she knew ones I didn't know and I knew ones she didn't know, so we spent all our time before school started training each other the martial arts we didn't know.