10: Drunken Tension

Yoongi and Jimin were already home. Yoongi was completely sober as he watched a movie, and Jimin was passed out next to him on the couch.

Jhope opened the front door and he and Jungkook were still drunk, laughing together like two hyenas for absolutely no reason.

Suga's eyes widened in concern. God dang it Hobi I told you to stay sober so you could hear what Jungkook said while he was drunk. Suga thought.

"Jiimiiiin! Oh noo is he dead?!" Jungkook frantically asked Yoongi.
Then he ran up to Jimin anyway and tightly hugged his limp body on the couch. He looked at Yoongi with tears in his doe eyes as he awaited an answer.

"No Jungkook. He's asleep."

"Okay good." Jungkook said. Then he closed his eyes and smushed his cheek against Jimin's cheek, and pulled him closer.

Yoongi's eyes softened and he sighed. He would help them to their beds, he really would. But he was too lazy.

"Are you going to fall asleep with Jimin there?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook nodded with his eyes still closed and face still squished with Jimin's. Freakin adorable. "Mhmm."

"Okay. Come on Hobi." Suga dragged him to his room.

As soon as they were alone Jhope smashed his lips against the older's.

Yoongi, out of breath already said, "Jhope... I'm tired."

Jhope didn't stop and kissed down Yoongi's neck. "Sorry Yoongi... I'm sooo drunkk..."

"That reminds me... you will get punished for not following orders." Yoongi said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drunk Jungkook still held tightly onto the passed out Jimin. He stroked the older's blonde hair with his other hand. For some reason Jungkook thought he was a cat so he started to lick Jimin's hair. And then he dragged his tongue behind his ear. Then he sucked on Jimin's ear, making him wake up.

Jimin's eyes slowly went to the side to see Jungkook sucking his ear. "J-Jungkook?"

"Meow."

Drunk Jimin responded, "Huuuh since when did we get a cat?"

"Right meow." Drunk Kookie said. He was on all fours on the couch.

Jimin giggled hysterically and pet Jungkook's hair. Then he cupped the maknae's face and asked, "Wanna watch porn like we always do?"

Jungkook purred and nodded. "Your room this time Jiminie hyung?"

Jimin laughed and said sure.

Jungkook started to walk then Jimin stopped him. "Jungoo what are you doing? You're a cat now remember?" Even drunk he loved to tease the maknae.

So Jungkook started crawling on the floor to Jimin's room, occasionally meowing and rubbing his head on the older's leg.

They forgot a crucial detail about Jimin's room however...