72: I'm gonna love u like I'm gonna lose you

I'm so sorry for the extremely long hiatus :(( I got so busy and lost the drive to write but you guys are giving me that drive back! I seriously don't deserve yall but thank you so much for all the support 😔✊🏼 If you've read every chapter so far and/or leave a bunch of comments like um sorry I love you.  I read every comment on this story and I couldn't stop bursting out laughing. Anygays let's jump back into this ff 🙈

[We left off at the Wings concert in Japan and earlier Jimin received death threats on Vlive, including someone who said they'll bring a gun]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BANG!

Time seemed to slow down, no, it seemed to stop completely. Jimin's life flashed before his eyes and he started crying as memories of being with Jungkook filled his mind. Like the day he teased him at the fansigning, the day they became friends at the dorms, the day they did it in Han River, the day in Tokyo when Jungkook confessed his feelings and kissed him under the fireworks, the day at his birthday party and Jungkook made him Gcf in Tokyo as a present, all the late-night cuddles and spending almost every night together since then... to think he could lose everything—his precious Jungkook and his life— just because of one hater with a gun.

The impact of the bullet made Jimin topple over as red spilled all over the stage around him, and Jungkook ran as fast as he humanly could, screaming at the top of his lungs "JIMIN!!" and scrambled to help him. In that moment everything was blurry and fuzzy.

But then Jungkook looked down and saw a toy gun bullet and red party streamers laying in front of them. His face went grim. "O-Oh it was fake..."

Jimin's mind was blank and trying to process what just happened as he lay on the floor surrounded by red party streamers and a plastic bullet.

Jungkook released the air he was holding and helped Jimin stand up, and then pulled him into the world's tightest hug. "Thank God you're okay, you're safe Jimin, you're safe," Jungkook repeated and held him. He was probably trying to calm himself down as well as he assured Jimin.

"I was so scared..." Jimin croaked. "I thought I was going to d-die and lose you forever."

Jungkook shook his head and wiped Jimin's tears away. "You almost die and you only think about losing me? Park Jiminie I really don't deserve you but I want you to know that you'll never lose me... I love you too much to let that happen..." he whispered and scooped Jimin up, carrying off stage and fans squealed and screamed "JIKOOK!!!" at the sight of Jimin in Jungkook's arms.

~~~~~~

The couple stayed attached to the hip as they went back to the hotel with the rest of the group. Jungkook was on extra high alert, looking out for anything suspicious or dangerous, and Jimin was happy that he had such a protective boyfriend. Once they got to the hotel they all went in Namjoon's room.

"Wow I'm surprised nothing went wrong tonight at the concert," Namjoon smiled as the group sat together at the hotel couch in his room.

Jungkook's eye twitched. Yeah sure nothing at alll. Not like Jimin could've died or anything.

"Tomorrow we'll be leaving Japan and heading to Brazil so I say we celebrate tonight! Great job today!" Namjoon added cheerfully.

"Ooo let's get some drinks to celebrate!" Hobi said and called room service.

When the drinks arrived Jungkook and Jimin gave each other a look as if saying, "Oh shit whenever we drink we end up doing thingsss."

"Cheers!!!" Namjoon said and the group started to drink the alcohol except for Jimin and Jungkook.