66: The Wings Tour Begins

Sorry it's been a while! Quarantine is making me laazy and uninspired to write but I'm back ☺️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the next few weeks, Bts was busy performing Blood, Sweat, and Tears on shows like M Countdown and SBS. During that time, the company was releasing the albums and also planning their world tour. And soon enough it was time to start the Wings Tour.

"Alright guys, looks like we're gonna start off the tour here in South Korea, then Japan, Brazil, and lastly the States," Namjoon said to the other members who huddled around him, looking at a map.

"Dang no Europe?" Hobi asked.

"Never have, never will," Yoongi sighed.

"One day we will! I'm sure!" Jimin smiled.

"You're too positive get out of here," Jin said.

Namjoon sighed. "Come on guys we've got to get ready for rehearsals."

~~~~~~~~

They got to the Korean stadium and after warming up, they had a great rehearsal and it was time to perform. The platforms made the group rise up and they could see the ocean of army bomb lights flickering. After the opening songs, Jungkook was up for Begin. He was in a black, sparkling suit and the stage had lots of fog as he sang on a circular, spinning platform.

And of course Jimin was staring from backstage. He looks so good and is so talented, I wish Army could know he's mine though... it makes me jealous knowing a lot of other people want Jungkook too, Jimin thought.

Jungkook thought about Jimin and his hyungs as he sang the song, he was actually getting really emotional on the stage.
"When I was fifteen years old, I had nothing
The world was too big and I was small
Now I can't even imagine it
I was scentless and completely empty
I pray," Jungkook sang and almost started sniffling. He specifically thought about Jimin for the next lines.
"Love you my brother, I've got brothers
I discovered emotions, I became me
So I'm me
Now I'm me
You make me begin"

Jimin saw the tears swelling in Jungkook's eyes and pouted. Aw Kookie...

Jungkook had many thoughts while singing, he completely forgot about how nervous he was and even forgot that army was watching. Jimin made me discover emotions. Jimin and my hyungs made me become who I am today. They made me begin. He wasn't sure how or when it happened but he found himself on his knees... crying on the stage.

"Jungkook!" Jimin swiftly ran up to him and comfort him. He crouched down beside him and put his hands gently around Jungkook's shoulders as he tried to make the maknae look at him. Jungkook snapped out of it as soon as his teary eyes met Jimin's concerned gaze.

Army kept repeating "Don't cry! You'll be okay!" to Jungkook but he couldn't even hear it, he barely just noticed Jimin in front of him.

"Hey, you okay Jungkook?" Jimin asked gently, putting a hand to the maknae's cheek. Jungkook nodded and stood up. He bowed and apologized for crying and army cheered for him anyway. Jimin smiled and led Jungkook off the stage, going in the dark small place called the wings of the stage.

"I don't know how it happened... Ugh I'm so upset with myself," Jungkook said, pacing around.

"It's okay Jungkook, no one blames you, it's an emotional song," Jimin said, keeping his arm around the maknae's shoulders. "You did great—"