B

The three of us finished our meal and was out of the café, taking a stroll on the park, it was mostly me and Jungkook, Hoseok was busy on his phone while walking behind us. We didn't mind cuz it will just look like he's a third wheel.

From my observations; Jungkook can get shy at sometimes but he is a major tease. We laughed most of the time because of his jokes and Hoseok would just ignore the both of us.
This feels like a date but with Hoseok in the back lmao.

"I'm glad Hoseok introduced me to you." He said and gave me a smile, I smiled back,"Same gose to you." I turned my attention to Hoseok who was on his phone.

"What time will I pick you up? You know for our-" I interrupted,"I know, you don't have to rub it in. Also I mostly don't wake up early so you can pick me up at 3am, take me to mcdonalds." I gave him the biggest smile,"Why tf you smiling so damn hard, also why 3am? Are we going ghost hunting or some shit?" He questioned with an raised brow.

I giggled,"Don't wanna have a date with me? Great then!" I clapped and fasten my pace but before I could get away, he grabbed my wrist and turned me around,"Why would I do that?" He smirked. There he gose again.

"Great! Pick me up at 3am and i'll get my cult stuff ready." I joked which he laughed.

"Then i'll get my dead memes ready." He rejoiced, we both laughed.

"Hey y/n, let's get you home." Hoseok ran beside me. I nodded and the three of us walked to my apartment.

On the way there, it was silent and it was a comfortable one. I noticed Jungkook kept on glancing at me and when I look at him he would turn away with flushed cheeks. I giggled everytime.

Once we reached my apartment, we bid goodbye and I went inside.

I groaned and plopped down on the couch. I rested my eyes, I stood up after and went upstairs.
I did my night routine and got ready for bed.

I sat down on my bed and pulled out my phone, I was greeted by notifications from Jungkook.

JuAncOck: Our date will be hella lit.

JuAncOck: Im excited bAbe heehhe

JuAncOck sent a photo.

I unlocked my phone and messaged him back.

>>JuAncOck<<

JuAncOck: Our date will be hella lit.

JuAncOck: Im excited bAbe heehhe

JuAncOck:

you:That will haunt me for life

you:
That will haunt me for life.

you:That will haunt me for life