E

-sequel

I strolled down my way on the cold streets as I was on my way to work. I am now a businesswoman and graduated collage a month ago.

I went inside a tall building and walked to the elevator.

I pressed the 6th floor and waited. The elevator stopped and it wasn't the 6th floor, it was the 3rd floor.

I moved aside and waited for someone to go in, soon enough a stranger walked in with his head hung low and his hands were inside his pockets.

"Nice seeing you again, y/n."

I turned my attention to the man and furrowed my brows,"May I know who you are?" I politely asked. He chuckled and looked at me; my eyes widened seeing the once familiar man.

He smirked, he moved to where the buttons where and closed the  elevators door.

He moved closer and I stepped back, my back hit the wall and he leaned down, leveling my height,"I missed you." He said with a husky voice. I rolled my eyes,"Shut up Jungkook," I pushed away his face and moved quickly to the other side,"but baby~" He whined,"Don't you baby me, you fucking bastard!" I pointed as I raised my voice,"What your language!" He crossed his arms.

"Don't ever talk to me, we have nothing in to talk about. If you ever come closer to me or even touch me, I will call the police on you and I will file you for harassment." I threatened.

"Did I hurted you that much?" He asked, looking away.

"In a matter of fact, you did." I crossed my arms.

"I wasn't the one for you. You should've listened to Hoseok."

"You knew from the start didn't you? You knew your going to leave me in the end! You didn't even told me and just let me cried over a stupid bastard who is selfish. I had enough of you." I snapped and soon the elevators door opened and I stepped out. He called my name for a few time but gave up because I just ignored him.

The nerves of that guy.

I walked to my office and once I reached it, I sat down on my office chair and opened my laptop.

I noticed a paper flying through the room and landed on my desk.
I tilted my head to the side, raising an eyebrow.

I picked up the piece of paper.

It looked like the edges were burnt through my observation.

"I'm so happy for you y/n."
-Your boyfriend form hell, Kim Taehyung.

I smiled while reading the letter he sent.

I opened up a drawer and putted the paper inside.

This continued every moring, he would send cute notes to me and I will keep them. He would also send me notes when I feel down or lonely.

Eventually I forgotten about my heart breaks because of Taehyung.

"Lot's of love from the devil itself Kim Taehyung~"

"Letter to Ms.Kim :)) I would dream of me marrying you."

"We would make beautiful children!"

"Or we could have a puppy named, Yeontan! It would be the cutest but your still going to be cuter tho."

"Never forget me my love~"

I smiled when I re-read his little notes he would send.

It will always make me smile or even laugh.

"Goodbye my sweet demon princess<3"

a/n: Lmao what an ending👏 bye imma jump of a cliff noW
*Nervously TEE HEES*
yEOntAN iS BAE. period