VI

"Dakota what you doing?" Barging in her room, she stared at me like I lost my mind.

"Get out, and knock. I could have been masturbating," laughing at her I walked out closing the door before taking a few seconds to knock.
"Who is it?" She sung making me shake my head.

"Game."

"Come in," she said making me open the door revealing her laying on the bed massaging her breast with her shirt up, covering her nipples.

"You playing games right now," I stated shaking my head as she was most likely trying to get me hard. I was more of an ass man so I wasn't gonna' get hard from titties like that.

"I'm not playing games with you, they hurt. You can massage them if you want," she said innocently looking up from her breast.

"Come here," I said sitting down on her chair next to her bed playing her game, as she crawled in my lap.

Cupping her breast she moaned like it was the best thing in the world, "what should I know about you?"

"I'm thirty seven, no kids, I was raised in the church but after a while I lost my passion of going to church every Sunday. I do however believe in everything the bible says, but I'm not a virgin. I like younger guys attention, which is why I'm here, I always saw myself with someone younger. I'm old and sexy, never been married, and I'm a lawyer," she finished making me raise my eyebrow.

"You don't think that sound hypocritical? You can't believe everything the bible says, and not be a virgin without marriage, or even have me touching you right now."

"I know, it doesn't make sense when I say it out loud, but in my head it does," nodding my head not really wanting to press it I let it go.

"You crave a younger man's attention, so should I trust you around my niggas," I already had one unfaithful relationship I didn't need another.

"I am very loyal, I crave my man's attention, that's it," she stated proudly doing a motion with her hand before saying period.

"Good," time flew talking to her as I knocked her our with my good massage, I left her room as she slept like a baby.

"Lola come here, baby. You got some weed on you?" I asked getting her attention in the hallway.

 You got some weed on you?" I asked getting her attention in the hallway