X

"Welcome home daddy," I was greeted by Dakota in her revealing bathing suit.

"Ugh! Excuse me

"Ugh! Excuse me." Silver pushed by Dakota getting in the house walking away.

"Uh uh, come here." I stated as she smiled walking back. Putting my hand on her waist I pecked her lips feeling her cheese up under me.

"Now your sexy ass, can go," walking away she switched hard making her little booty jiggle in the dress.

"How you gon' act like I'm not here looking all good. Stop entertaining that child, and come play with me." Closing the side door that we had entered from, I backed Dakota on the door as I moved her hair to the side.

"Why you keep acting out, you think you got an advantage cause' you older? Or you want more attention cause' you older?" I asked nibbling on her ear as she moaned a couple of inaudible words.

"Both. I just want you to fuck me right now," she whispered as I looked around seeing no one behind me.

"You gotta' earn this dick." Sending a hard smack to her ass I watched it jiggle as I walked off laughing leaving her looking stupid.

My assistant had came to pick up Prince, and Cali before I left to go to my mom's so I didn't have to worry about keeping things "PG" right now.

Going upstairs I kept hearing the doors open, and the maids greeting the guest letting me know people were starting to arrive since it was now 3:00.

After entering my room I changed quick not wanting to leave people waiting.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" I heard making me stop from continuing to walk down the hall.

"Yea, wassup?" I asked looking at Madeline who looked amazing.

"I feel like I'm not getting enough of your attention like some of these other girls

"I feel like I'm not getting enough of your attention like some of these other girls. If you not interested in me because I'm white you can let me know."

"What makes you think the color of your skin, gotta' do with anything. I don't see color baby."

"I don't know. I just don't want you to think just because I'm unseasoned, and I sucked you off that I don't have morals, and can't be a good girlfriend."